EuroSessions - Berlin
Potsdamer Platz, Köthener Str. 44, 10963 Berlin
The EuroSessions is a dedicated evening event focusing on ad trading trends in European markets. The first EuroSessions will take place in the heart of Europe's most innovative ad tech hub, Berlin. The evening event will specifically focus on the emerging data-driven ad market in Germany and Central and Eastern Europe.
With Berlin's close proximity to CEE, there will be special focus on the region's most progressive market - Poland. EuroSessions will host a number of panel discussions followed by a networking session. Speakers will include a cross-section of the region's leading industry figures. Details of contributors will be released in the coming week. There will be limited room for this one-off event.
Speakers confirmed for first EuroSessions:
- Thomas Mendrina, Country Manager - Germany, Admeld
- Stephan Noller, CEO, Nugg Ad
- Christian Mueller, Founder & MD Metrigo
- Bjorn Kvarby, Chief Operations Office, Next Performance
- Joelle Frijters, CEO & Founder, Improve Digital
- Gustav Mellentin, Co-Founder & CEO, Adform
- Jan Heumüller, Country Manager - DACH, mexad
- Bartosz Wysocki, Sales Director, Gazeta.pl Group, Agora S
Who should be attending this event?
» Ad Traders
» Ad Networks
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Providers
Attendance is limited for this event. If you are interested in attending EuroSessions Berlin then book your place today.