Sales Manager YD, Milan, Italy
For our Italian office, YD is looking for an ambitious Sales Manager. YD is a real-time media agency with a strong international focus. The company was founded in 2008 and in for years it has grown out as one of the main innovators in the European online advertising world. The products and services are focused on automated media buying with ROI and marketing insights as the main goal. YD sets itself apart from the competition in market knowledge and skills in the use of cutting edge technology.
The experienced YD team consists out of strategic, creative, analytical and technical specialists with unique knowledge of the market.
Entrepreneurship and ambition are typical features to YD as a young fast growing organization.
As a Sales Manager you are responsible for a combination of managing existing advertisers and finding new advertisers. Scout for possible advertisers, analyze their business model and make a proposal that will make us thrive together. You will be working closely with your Industry Leader, you manage your own relationships. YD will ask of you to combine your passion for sales with strong presentation and communication skills to grow the business and to expand the industry. This means that you must have excellent relational skills, together with an entrepreneurial spirit in order to convince new and existing customers. The trainee program is at the YD HQ in Amsterdam.
• Approach New advertisers.
• Build strong relationships with your advertisers.
• Analyzing data, trends and client performance.
• Develop solid strategic sales plans.
• Prepare and carry out strategic pitches and sales presentations.
• Collaborate and consult with the advertiser in order to optimize their advertising spend.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
You have a university or college degree and:
•Minimum 2 years experience in online marketing or project management / account management in e-commerce / online media
• An extensive network within the online industry
• You are a team player
• You are aware of the trends and developments in the field of online marketing.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and in writing) in Italian as well as English
• You are stress resistant and have an entrepreneurial spirit
Interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking Apply Now, and mention that you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.