Strategic Partnership Manager (Amsterdam, London, Germany)
|Location||Amsterdam, London, Germany|
Improve Digital is looking for an experienced and talented Strategic Partnership Manager. A Strategic Partnership Manager will leverage strong market knowledge and technical understanding of data, yield optimisation and ad serving platforms with commercial sense to drive and enable the sustained growth of Improve Digital revenue through the Improve Digital platform. By creating, managing, and nurturing RTB, Data, Agency Trading and other technology partners, and by playing an active role in the direction and development of the product roadmap, the Strategic Partnership Manager will help ensure that the infrastructure exists to support the businesses growth projections.
Our top candidate will possess the ability to think and plan strategically, develop, nurture and grow partnerships and have the technical knowledge and strategic insight to make a significant difference in the development of our platform and infrastructure. Our top candidate possessed an entrepreneurial and flexible personality and knows how to move things from A to B in short timelines against high quality levels.
- Approach key Demand, RTB, Data and technology partners and set-up strategic and tactical partnerships and manage the process from approach to full integration from A-Z.
- Oversee the whole project of technical integration and provide internal training documents.
- Train both Improve Digital employees as well as clients on the use of new possibilities.
- Drive the use of new possibilities by constantly making sure that the revenue generated through these possibilities is increasing.
- Come up with new ideas on how to increase possibilities and revenue through the platform.
- Provide key insights to the team on the results of the new possibilities and provide input for marketing & PR.
- Work closely with the demand, sales and business development and operational account management team to ensure optimal so they can use the new possibilities to their benefit.
- Ensure account management of these partners.
- Evaluate, create, and implement better partners, processes, and tools to constantly improve the Improve Digital platform and offering
- Work closely with the development team
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Desired skills & Experience:
- Functional understanding of various technologies in the market
- Technological understanding of advertising platforms
- Solid Ad operations and/or development and/or product management experience and experience with ad serving technologies
- Experience with web services API’s is a pre
- Ability to understand technical topics and provide explanations in a non- technical manner.
- Deep strategic market insight and knowledge of all players in the market and their technologies
If you're interested in this position please click the Apply Now button and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire. Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.