Internal Recruiter, London
"Struq is transforming advertising through personalization and performance. We are committed to being the best ad personalization company in the world. We believe that we're here to make great products. We're constantly focusing on innovating. Struq settles for nothing less than excellence across the group thereby delivering the best customer experience." - Sam Barnett, CEO Struq
Struq is a full service online advertising technology company, specialising in display, video, and emerging channels. Using advanced predictive algorithms, Struq is able to identify the value of users in real time and dynamically personalise advertisements for them. Struq is transforming advertising from a generic push communication, which is often viewed as irrelevant or a nuisance, to one that delivers tangible benefits and value to consumers by facilitating product discovery; providing custom tailored marketing messages and creative layouts; and offering the most relevant and personalised ad experience available online. Our clients, many of the most significant brands nationally and internationally, including Nike, Adidas, Hilton, Topshop, and Debenhams, have repeatedly found Struq to deliver the best post-click performance of all their online advertising channels, delivering significant ROI to their businesses.
Founded in 2008, Struq is a profitable, funded startup located in Soho, London. As a team, we’re passionate about the opportunity to revolutionise online advertising, using advanced technology to deliver better, more personalised experiences for users. We’re a young, fast-growing company committed to hiring creative, enthusiastic, and intelligent innovators who are equally committed to changing the on-line world and building Struq into the global leader in ad personalisation across every media platform.
As an experienced Internal Recruiter, you will provide the full recruitment cycle and support our fast-growing business. You will have knowledge of the digital media space and ideally have recruited within the sales, account management and technology teams. Depending on your aspirations, this could also become a fantastic opportunity to get more involved with a wider spectrum of HR responsibilities.
● Manage the recruitment of all non-executive permanent and temporary employees.
● Be a point of contact for all recruitment issues both for external candidates, recruitment agencies and advice/support for internal managers.
● Preparation of role profiles and specifications.
● Screening of incoming applications and CVs.
● Sourcing of candidates through website searches, social networks and other methods.
● Maintenance of careers section of company website and our presence on jobsites.
● Performing telephone screening and face-to-face interviews.
● Management and scheduling of all interviews and interview feedback.
● Preparation and negotiation of offer details.
● Training managers on recruitment and selection process in line with current legislation.
● Overseeing pre-employment checks.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The Ideal Candidate
• Proven experience of the full life-cycle recruitment experience, particularly within the digital space.
• Experience sourcing candidates using social media and databases.
• Able to deliver cost-efficient recruitment.
• Results driven individual.
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships.
• Liaise with company managers on recruitment needs
• Up-to-date understanding of employment law in relation to recruitment and selection.
• Confidentiality and ability to deal discretely and appropriately with sensitive information
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Part or full CIPD qualification
○ Winner of the Best Advertising and Marketing Company in Europe “The Telegraph’s Tech Start Up 100”
○ Winner of Most Innovative Company at the Entrepreneur Country Awards 2011
○ Winner of Marketing Week’s Rising Star Award 2011 - awards honouring promising technology start-ups in Europe.
○ Smarta 100 Winner – The top 100 most exciting and disruptive new business
○ Top 100 Media Tech Company as voted for by The Guardian, PwC, Microsoft and Europe Unlimited
○ Sam Barnett (CEO) named Top 30 under 30 for Technology and Design by Square Mile.
We are ready to start interviewing now. Applicants – please email your CV and why you will excel in the role by clicking the Apply Now button, and mention that you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.