Financial Analyst, North and Central Europe (NACE) Partnerships - London, United Kingdom
The area: Finance
The name Google came from "googol", a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team. Whether designing processes to support our global businesses, providing forward-thinking analysis or managing our day-to-day balance sheets, our seasoned accounting and finance pros create innovative
solutions to a googol of challenges and keep our business on track.
The role: Financial Analyst, North and Central Europe (NACE) Partnerships
Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. Our team of Financial Analysts foster the financial health of our organization by partnering closely with our various functions, tracking performance metrics and creating financial models. As a Financial Analyst, you are called upon to build complex scenarios analyses that serve as the basis for
recommendations that leaders of the business draw from to make critical strategic decisions.
This role offers you the opportunity to partner with the Strategic Partnerships teams in NACE/EMEA, across a wide variety of Google products like AdSense, AdExchange, DCLK, Chrome, Android etc. You will work side by side with these business development teams and enable decision making through appropriate analysis, modeling and risk management. In addition to
being an integral member of the deal team with a mandate to model, structure pricing, and approve financial terms of specific deals, you will also act as a key advisor to sales management on issues related to inventory acquisition, market investment strategies, business profitability, and resource allocation. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment and is interested in building a career in Finance. A master juggler working on multiple projects at a time, you maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to tackle financial challenges.
- Partner with deal team to evaluate financial scope and structure financial terms of specific deals.
- Provide executive management with clear insights into drivers of revenue, market trends, risks, and opportunities leading to revenue enhancing sales and product actions.
- Develop comprehensive performance analysis of our Publisher business across the NACE region as well as our Chrome and Android partnerships across EMEA.
- Collaborate with wider regional and central finance/accounting teams (in Mountain View) to ensure clear communication and transparency in decision making.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Relevant years of financial analysis experience in business firm, consulting, or investment bank.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, leadership skills, and ability to communicate with a senior management team.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Microsoft Excel modeling skills (pivot tables, macros etc.) and PowerPoint skills together with strong database experience (e.g. SQL, MS Access etc.)
To apply for this post click the 'Apply Now' button and mention that you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.