RTB Account Director (H/F)
Criteo is the global leader in Performance Display and partners with over 2000 leading ecommerce brands. Thanks to Criteo, advertisers can reach more customers with the same return-on-investment as they get from search marketing. Every day Criteo generates millions of high-quality leads through dynamically generated ads which are personalized with the products and services that consumers are searching for.
Criteo is measured purely on its post-click performance and offers a turnkey pay-per-click model including extensive real-time bidding tools, category and product level optimization and an in-house creative studio.
Criteo has grown rapidly in three years, now operating in 30 countries across America, Europe and Asia. In this time, the number of employees at the company has jumped from 20 to 500 and its annual revenue has grown from zero to $200 million.
- Drive and deploy the RTB Business in Europe
- Manage and the specific platforms and RTB Partners set up and develop strong relationships with the RTB publishers in Europe
- Knows how to run and manage a large business (will be managing soon 50% of the buy-side in Europe)
- Work closely with local Business Development teams to suggest and establish best practices, set up trainings and worshops about the RTB usage
- Manage the RTB Account Management team (4 people). Monitor and drive the team’s performance setting up guidelines, structures and best practices
- 6/10 Years professional experience
- Experienced manager of at least a small team (2-4)
- Have a strong online advertising industry Knowledge: Search, Display or RTB
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key online metrics – CPM, CPC and CPA
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals: commercially oriented, good negotiator
- To be educated to degree level
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the RTB business is a plus
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Media-buying experience (working with publisher), Worked at an Ad Exchange or Ad network before
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.