UK Account Manager
Criteo is the global leader in Performance Display and partners with over 2000 leading ecommerce
brands. Thanks to Criteo, advertisers can reach more customers with the same return-on-investment as they
get from search marketing. Every day Criteo generates millions of high-quality leads through dynamically
generated ads which are personalised with the products and services that consumers are searching for.
Criteo is measured purely on its post-click performance and offers a turnkey pay-per-click model including
extensive real-time bidding tools, category and product level optimisation and an in-house creative studio.
Criteo has grown rapidly in three years, now operating in 30 countries across America, Europe and Asia. In this
time, the number of employees at the company has jumped from 20 to 500 and its annual revenue has grown
from zero to $200 million.
Reporting to Account Management Group Head, your core responsibilities will be:
- Provide dedicated account management to Tier1 advertisers and agencies
- Constant monitoring and analysis of partner’s campaign performance
- Meticulously maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
- Responsible for bookings, revenue and up-selling the accounts residing in your book of business
- Grow revenue and track retention of clients/agencies
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the customer
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Criteo’s service
- Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Criteo’s products and services
- Knowledge of the UK on-line market
- Passion for interactive media and performance based display advertising
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops preferred
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Strong analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel. (formulas, vlookups, modeling)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, and/or online advertising environment
- Phone based sales experience preferred
- Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to
revenue growth and customer retention
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered when working with Criteo
- Degree qualification preferred (not essential)
- Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.