Account Executive - Japanese Online Advertising Market
The right person for the job will grasp the major changes that are taking place in the Japan online advertising market. New ways to provide highly efficient targeted ads are quickly changing the rules of the game.
Thanks to a revolutionizing retargeting technology, Criteo is one of the fastest growing European players in the online advertising industry.
We have a portfolio of more than 1400 clients in 20 countries, and launched in Japan market in 2011.
In this position, you will have the rare opportunity to join the Sales team of the most promising advertising technology since the invention of SEM.
We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-commerce, advertising and technology. Our values are team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talents.
This job is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, proven business closer Account Executive with an excellent track record for hitting targets. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
The requirements are as follows:
- A business professional first, with great commercial skills and energy
- Understand the online advertising business and how a highly efficient ad technology can have a huge impact on the market
- Looking for an exciting challenge to demonstrate your real potential in an ultra fast growing company
- The individual is happy, but with the right opportunity could be even happier
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- The individual should have the skills and enthusiasm to join the Criteo Sales team
- willing to roll up their sleeves to convince major advertisers to work with the most exciting new ad solution in the market
- The individual would like more excitement, challenges and rewards for their efforts
- The individual is Korean native speaker, and ideally fluent in English
To apply for this post click the 'Apply Now' button and mention that you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.