Head of Yield and Inventory Management
Would you like to work in the commercial team of a dynamic and growing organization, taking
part in all revenue-generating activities around the globe?
If yes, then you might be our new Head of Yield and Inventory Management! The focus of Spil Games’ Commercial team is on selling both advertising campaigns to international clients and their media agencies, as well as divers virtual goods to users worldwide. The Head of Yield and Inventory Management will be specifically responsible for all global video and display advertising revenues that are generated across SpilGames’ 40 casual gaming portals.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this role include:
- Optimizing global ad revenues by streamlining different sales channels in different markets
- Continuous monitoring and analyzing of advertising performance
- Providing key insights to the Management Team on the potential of new advertising
- Developing and growing partnerships with external providers, with a special focus on agency
- Leading a team of yield managers to maximize global advertising revenues
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Master’s degree in marketing, online media, or another relevant field of study
- 5-8 years of experience in a similar role, such as Head of Yield Management, Head of
Advertising Operations or Head of Online Ad Sales on the publisher or agency side
- Experience and proven success with leading teams (5-10 FTE)
- Familiarity- and experience with RTB, DMP’s, SSP’s and DSP’s and a strong understanding of
online media operations infrastructure
- Strong understanding of internet technologies, including serving, targeting, and optimization
- Entrepreneurial, with a commercial mindset and talent for deal making
- Proactive and enthusiastic self-starter
- International work/study experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Willing to relocate to the Netherlands
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.