Account Manager, Mid Market Sales Germany
Criteo is the global leader in Performance Display and partners with over 2000 leading ecommerce brands. Thanks to Criteo, advertisers can reach more customers with the same return-on-investment as they get from search marketing. Every day Criteo generates millions of high-quality leads through dynamically generated ads which are personalised with the products and services that consumers are searching for.
Criteo is measured purely on its post-click performance and offers a turnkey pay-per-click model including extensive real-time bidding tools, category and product level optimisation and an in-house creative studio.
Criteo has grown rapidly in three years, now operating in 30 countries across America, Europe and Asia. In this time, the number of employees at the company has jumped from 20 to 500 and its annual revenue has grown from zero to $200 million.
The Mid Market Sales Channel is a very important part of growth within Criteo. This team is primarily an internal based sales channel where outbound calling and e-mail prospection are the primary methods for driving new business. Criteo is actively seeking dynamic sales managers to join its advertiser sales department and drive the acquisition and growth of new business.
Reports to: Director, MMS
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide dedicated account management to small and medium sized accounts and agencies or publishers
- Responsible for bookings, revenue and up-selling the accounts residing in your book of business
- Grow revenue and track retention of clients/agencies/publishers
- Optimize accounts/publishers to improve performance for the customer
- Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Criteo’s service
- Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Criteo’s products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in Customer service
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, and/or online advertising environment
- Experience in online and/or off-line advertising marketing or direct marketing
- Phone based sales experience preferred
- Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth
and customer retention
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Passionate about online advertising and how Criteo and personalised retargeted advertising can define new
boundaries in the online advertising industry
- Understand how the Criteo technology works and the ability to explain in every day terms to a client or agency
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry/Demonstrate a knowledge of competing products
- Passionate and an ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency/publisher issues encountered when working with
- Degree qualification preferred (not essential)
- Fluent German and English spoken and written
- A third European language is a plus: Italian and/or Spanish and/or French and/or Dutch …
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
- Desire to succeed
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Sales Skills
- Customer handling/service skills
- Results orientated
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation & influencing skills and an ability to reach the right person to in an organisation
- Ability to prioritise in the face of demanding timeframes
- Organisational and exceptional time management skills
- Business Acumen
- Presentation skills
- Understanding of data and its importance in business analysis
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.