Client Services Director
Struq is a full service online advertising technology company, specialising in display, video, and emerging channels. Using advanced predictive algorithms, Struq is able to identify the value of users in real time and dynamically personalise advertisements for them. Struq is transforming advertising from a generic push communication, which is often viewed as irrelevant or a nuisance, to one that delivers tangible benefits and value to consumers by facilitating product discovery, providing custom tailored marketing messages and creative layouts, and offering the most relevant and personalised ad experience available online.
Our clients, including many of the most significant brands in the UK, EU and world, including Nike, Adidas, Hilton, Topshop, and Debenhams, have repeatedly found Struq to deliver the best post-click performance of all their online advertising channels, delivering significant ROI back to their businesses.
Founded in 2008, Struq is a profitable, funded start-up located in Soho,London. As a team, we’re passionate about the opportunity to revolutionise online advertising, using advanced technology to deliver better, more personalised experiences for users. We’re a young, fast-growing company committed to hiring creative, enthusiastic, and intelligent innovators who are equally committed to changing the world and building Struq into the global leader in ad personalisation across every media platform.
This is a new role within Struq. The core purpose of the Client Services Director is to lead, manage, mentor and nurture the client services team and will be responsible for creating and developing a true client-centric strategy to ensure the very highest levels of client servicing. You will identify opportunities to further develop the existing client base exposing new solutions for product cross-selling and convert new business opportunities.
- Client retention and satisfaction
- Expanding on Struq’s existing opportunities to sell and cross-sell
- Highlighting the importance of client service to others in the organisation
- Assisting in the creation of value propositions for all Struq products
- Driving client strategies, specifically retention and cross selling
- Developing strategies with clients to enhance absolute value is driven from our product portfolio
- Monitoring outcome to ensure optimum cost-effective client satisfaction and retention
- Instilling within the sales function a culture of full accountability for error-free pre- sales, delivery and after-sales systems
- Facilitating formal liaison processes with other internal functions (Client Services, Delivery, Marketing, Finance, Technology, HR)
- Responsible for creating and promoting a customer-centric culture across the business
- Establishing a range of client events
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a network of contacts within key client and potential client organisations, including industry associations
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities where required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The Ideal Candidate
- Extensive relevant business experience where you have demonstrated success in relationship management, engagement or account management.
- Successfully managed a revenue target and revenue forecasts & evidenced an understanding of Business and client strategy, client Experience, Client Relationship Management, Content Management, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Commerce Internet technologies.
- A proven history of managing complex engagements in a team environment
- Advanced negotiation, communication, writing and organisational skills.
- Facilitation, team motivation and team leadership skills.
- Experience of working in an on-line advertising environment
- Winner of the Best Advertising and Marketing Company inEurope“The Telegraph’s Tech Start Up 100”
- Winner of Most Innovative Company at the Entrepreneur Country Awards 2011
- Winner of Marketing Week’s Rising Star Award 2011 - awards honouring promising technology start-ups inEurope.
- Smarta 100 Winner – The top 100 most exciting and disruptive new business
- Top 100 Media Tech Company as voted for by The Guardian, PwC, Microsoft and Europe Unlimited
- Sam Barnett (CEO) named in “Top 30 under 30” for Technology and Design by Square Mile.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.