Managing Director - Germany
Struq is the Ad Personalization Platform. Struq enables advertisers to deliver relevant, personalized video and display ads to their consumers. Through understanding which customers are likely to click and buy, Struq delivers £19 in revenue for every £1 an advertiser spends. Struq have over 150 clients (and counting!) including Nike, Adidas, Hilton, Topshop, and Play.com.
Their diverse and passionate team has undergone exceptional growth since the company started in 2008 and are looking for more capable, enthusiastic and ambitious people to work with them on their journey towards becoming global leaders in ad personalization across every media platform.
The MD of Germany will be set the task of leading all aspects of revenue for Germany and building local country operations. This role will report to the BP of Operations for Struq, currently Sam Barnett CEO.
- Refine and execute the business plan to deliver the Board’s growth strategy for Germany.
- Be responsible for planning and executing a plan for launching and operating into Germany. The MD will be challenged with growing the German organisation and market.
- Leading and building an organisation that is capable of delivering rapid and profitable growth. Following OKR (Objectives and Key Results) planning as it applies to Struq’s German operation.
- Ensure the business is capable of hitting its financial and operational targets. Ensure the business is capable of anticipating future needs, requirements and hurdles as it fulfils its growth targets.
- Provide leadership, passion and motivation to the team. Promote and sustain high levels of productivity, morale and professionalism.
- Commercial leader with proven revenue and P &L responsibility in a dynamic, high growth environment who has successfully scaled a business, ideally from early stage, while also recruiting/building a team.
- Ideally with a background in digital advertising/e-commerce.
- Scale & growth: A leader who has managed teams to revenue success
- Excellent understanding of how to grow and manage a successful company. Operated in a high growth environment previously.
- A strong background in sales.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Seriously smart/talented
- Attitude: hungry individual who wants to disrupt advertising
- Passionate/charismatic: high energy and performance driven
- Ambitious: excited and motivated to build a strong organisation, and a large and highly successful business. Driven by success and upside.
- Intellectual dexterity.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Highly analytical: strong on the numbers and strategic thinking.
- Entrepreneurial: creative, resourceful and adaptable – able to find solutions to problems and close deals.
- Hands-on approach (player/coach) with customers/partners/team.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.
- Structured, process orientated and methodological in approach.
- Data driven
- Fluent in German and English.
A fast growing, successful company which is revolutionizing display advertising and that provides a fantastic opportunity to work with leading technology in the Advertising and Marketing sector.
- Winner of the Best Advertising and Marketing Company in Europe “The Telegraph’s Tech Start Up 100”
- Winner of Most Innovative Company at the Entrepreneur Country Awards 2011
- Winner of Marketing Week’s Rising Star Award 2011 - awards honouring promising technology start-ups in Europe.
- Smarta 100 Winner – The top 100 most exciting and disruptive new business
- Top 100 Media Tech Company as voted for by The Guardian, PwC, Microsoft and Europe Unlimited
- Sam Barnett (CEO) named Top 30 under 30 for Technology and Design by Square Mile.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.