Telesales Executive (Entry Level Sales Position)
Struq is a full service online advertising technology company, specialising in display, video, and emerging channels. Using advanced predictive algorithms, Struq is able to identify the value of users in real time and dynamically personalise advertisements for them. Struq is transforming advertising from a generic push communication, which is often viewed as irrelevant or a nuisance, to one that delivers tangible benefits and value to consumers by facilitating product discovery, providing custom tailored marketing messages and creative layouts, and offering the most relevant and personalised ad experience available online. Our clients, including many of the most significant brands in the UK, EU and world, including Nike, Adidas, Hilton, Topshop, and Debenhams, have repeatedly found Struq to deliver the best post-click performance of all their online advertising channels, delivering significant ROI back to their businesses.
Founded in 2008, Struq is a profitable, funded startup located in Soho, London. As a team, they passionate about the opportunity to revolutionise online advertising, using advanced technology to deliver better, more personalised experiences for users. A young, fast-growing company committed to hiring creative, enthusiastic, and intelligent innovators who are equally committed to changing the world and building Struq into the global leader in ad personalisation across every media platform.
The Role - Telesales Executive (Entry Level Sales Position)
The candidates Struq are looking for are hungry Telesales Executives eager to join a rapidly growing team. You will be a highly competitive and motivated individual looking to build our business by acquiring new customers from the SME market. This is a London based role but, Struq are currently expanding their global reach and as such are looking for people with the following language skills English, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish and Russian.
- Acquire and qualify new leads through cold calling
- Distribute and use lead sources thoroughly, fairly and methodically
- Be responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting whilst encouraging and supporting lead generation for your team
- Assess the suitability of the client to upgrade to Senior Sales team
- Handle incoming leads and distribute with integrity
- Maintain the team sales pipeline, KPIs and relevant sales administration.
- Develop a clear understanding of the geographic markets your team has been assigned to.
- Develop an in depth understanding of our industry and products.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of customer service
- English and one of the following language skills: Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish or Russian
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hungry individual
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Exceptional phone manner
- Tenacious attitude
- Knowledge of the advertising-industry
- Sales or lead generations experience is of benefit, but motivation and quick-thinking is always more important
- Winner of the Best Advertising and Marketing Company in Europe “The Telegraph’s Tech Start Up 100”
- Winner of Most Innovative Company at the Entrepreneur Country Awards 2011
- Winner of Marketing Week’s Rising Star Award 2011 - awards honouring promising technology start-ups in Europe.
- Smarta 100 Winner – The top 100 most exciting and disruptive new business
- Top 100 Media Tech Company as voted for by The Guardian, PwC, Microsoft and Europe Unlimited
- Sam Barnett (CEO) named Top 30 under 30 for Technology and Design by Square Mile.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.