Struq is a full service online advertising technology company, specialising in display, video, and emerging channels. Using advanced predictive algorithms, Struq is able to identify the value of users in real time and dynamically personalise advertisements for them. Struq is transforming advertising from a generic push communication, which is often viewed as irrelevant or a nuisance, to one that delivers tangible benefits and value to consumers by facilitating product discovery, providing custom tailored marketing messages and creative layouts, and offering the most relevant and personalised ad experience available online. Our clients, including many of the most significant brands in the UK, EU and world, including Nike, Adidas, Hilton, Topshop, and Debenhams, have repeatedly found Struq to deliver the best post-click performance of all their online advertising channels, delivering significant ROI back to their businesses.
Founded in 2008, Struq is a profitable, funded startup located in Soho, London. As a team, Struq are passionate about the opportunity to revolutionise online advertising, using advanced technology to deliver better, more personalised experiences for users. A young, fast-growing company committed to hiring creative, enthusiastic, and intelligent innovators who are equally committed to changing the world and building Struq into the global leader in ad personalisation across every media platform.
The candidate Struq are looking for is a data analyst/business intelligence specialist – someone with a passion for forensically analysing vast amounts of data, finding hidden patterns and relationships and turning them into physical and logical data models within large, complex data structures. The role is technology agnostic and so requires an individual with strong transferable architecture abilities.
• Analyse large amounts of transactional and behavioural data, using statistical modelling and pattern analysis techniques, to understand the nature of the business and uncover new opportunities.
• Support the Science and Engineering teams in understanding the impact, behaviour, and success of feature releases and prototype algorithms
• Participate in the planning and design of new reporting and analysis products for internal and external use
• Communicate research findings to technical and non-technical audiences internally and externally
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
The Ideal Candidate
• Proven experience with statistical analysis and data modelling of complex business data sets.
• Exposure to research statistics and experiment design and analysis
• Familiarity with SQL or similar querying languages
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• A good degree (2:1 or higher) in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Exposure to high-level programming languages, such as Python, Matlab, or R for data modelling
• Past experience with analytics in Advertising or Finance
• Ontology creation and curation
A fast growing, successful company which is revolutionizing display advertising and that provides a fantastic opportunity to work with leading technology in the Advertising and Marketing sector.
○ Winner of the Best Advertising and Marketing Company in Europe “The Telegraph’s Tech Start Up 100”
○ Winner of Most Innovative Company at the Entrepreneur Country Awards 2011
○ Winner of Marketing Week’s Rising Star Award 2011 - awards honouring promising technology start-ups in Europe.
○ Smarta 100 Winner – The top 100 most exciting and disruptive new business
○ Top 100 Media Tech Company as voted for by The Guardian, PwC, Microsoft and Europe Unlimited
○ Sam Barnett (CEO) named Top 30 under 30 for Technology and Design by Square Mile.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.