MEDiA iQ Trader - New York
A MEDiA iQ Trader is at the heart of the business. MEDiA iQ mission is to be the global leaders in Performance Trading innovation and this means we need to recruit, train and retain the best Trader’s in the market. By joining MEDiA iQ’s team as a Trader, represents a real opportunity to have autonomy, maximize skills and experience and most of all have an influence at one of the fastest growing digital businesses in the globe.
The key element of this role is to have the ultimate decision in investing client’s funds in a manner which deliverer’s against their ROI objectives.
The main job responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Setting up campaigns
• Regular monitoring of each campaigns performance
• General Campaign analysis and optimisation
• Liaise with Analysis team to ensure “We look for the correct variables” in each campaign
• Trading (Bidding and buying of online media)
• Retaining Clients through delivering against ROI objectives
• Scaling campaigns: Increasing bookings month on month
• Regular Client Reporting and feedback
• End of month billing reports
• Custom campaign planning, management and reporting
• All additional campaign setup duties with the aid of business support teams:
o Ad Trafficking
o Reporting Setup
o Pixel Generation
o General troubleshooting
• Liaising between European, US and India offices
• Managing client relationships specific to client performance
• Good working understanding of the company’s structure and process
• Good understanding of the company’s analysis platform
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Strong Mathematical and analytical education or experience preferable but not essential
• Experience and working knowledge of statistical models and tools, such as SPSS, Regression Analysis/Variance etc. is preferable.
• Startup mindset, heavily ambitious, self-driven are key attributes for the role
• Attention to detail and ability to proactivity “working things out” is key
• Strong communication and ability to work within a team environment
Scope of the Role
• The main focus of this role is to lead the campaign performance from being able to make decisions based on the balance of analysis and instinct.
• To be a key part of the growth of each client within the business
• To be a key part in achieving the global ambitions of the company.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button and mention you saw the vacancy on Exchangewire.
Please also be sure to specify the job you are applying for.