Technical Operations Engineer - Singapore, SingaporePosted on 31st January 2017
SpotX is the programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
They are looking for a talented and energetic person to join the platform team in their Singapore office as they grow this group nationally and internationally. You, as the new Technical Operations Engineer, Supply Operations will be responsible for managing and growing existing publisher relationships in a variety of fashions including, but not limited to, strategy development, tool training & yield optimization.
Making an immediate impact:
- Own high value publisher accounts, acting as a consult to that pub to maximize their revenue generated from SpotX marketplace and platform
- Enhance the experience of SpotX publishers by developing strong relationships, providing outstanding customer service and building a partnership with the client through the life-cycle of the account
- Growing revenue generated from the assigned publisher accounts overall
- Effectively communicate detailed learning’s/client feedback to the business development and senior management teams
- Analyze daily traffic data within our marketplace and report discrepancies or opportunities
- Own and create quarterly business reviews with key and strategic accounts (travel required)
- Work closely with the Client Services, Media Planning, and Programmatic teams to ensure full and accurate delivery of ad campaigns
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er Talents:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in the online digital space working with premium publishers, networks, SSPs/DSPs, and exchange platforms
- Intimate familiarity with online video advertising and the video landscape
- Multilingual: English plus an Asian language is a must
- Ability to understand/present complex products and deal structures
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment
Every day their team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical expertise. They value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability. You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an exciting, fast paced environment. We strive for success, but they want their team members to have a healthy work-life balance too. SpotX values diversity. They work hard to maintain diversity and a rewarding company culture.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.