Brand Partnership Consultant - Chicago, IllinoisPosted on 01st February 2017
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Brand Partnership Consultant, Upper MidWest
SpotX is growing and now hiring an experienced programmatic seller to join their growing Brand Partnerships team. You will be based in a major metro area in the MidWest, preferably Chicago or Minneapolis, and will work closely with their Brand Partnership team to develop and manage relationships with key decision makers at brands and in some cases, their agencies. A successful candidate will understand the nuances of programmatic video, and how to navigate the marketing department of a Fortune 1000 advertiser to get in front of the appropriate decision makers.
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline with large brands in the assigned region.
- Establish strong relationships with clients through the complete sales cycle.
- Determine client needs and ensure proper execution for private market buying.
- Work with internal teams to convey proper supply and reporting needs.
- Continuously grow pipeline and brand activations in order to exceed goals.
- Frequent face to face interaction with decision makers at potential and active customers in assigned region is expected.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- This is an individual contributor role requiring strong brand direct connections and a consultative approach.
- 8-10 years media sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success in building relationships at the brand level.
- Excellent presentation skills with great industry and programmatic knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work across multiple internal teams.
- High level of integrity and honesty along with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record on exceeding sales goals.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with cross department teamwork.
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year college
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.