Business Development Director - New YorkPosted on 01st February 2017
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
They are looking for a talented and energetic seller to join the platform team in their New York City office as they grow this group. You, as the new Director will be responsible for acquiring and growing strategic premium publisher relationships for SpotX. Additional focal points will include ad serving, programmatic, mobile and other supply focused opportunities.
Making an immediate impact:
- Secure & grow relationships with premium publishers within the video ecosystem
- Identify new infrastructure opportunities for the company through business development deals and sales efforts
- Effectively & proactively communicate strategy and solutions to the platform team, as well as senior management
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/ opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX'er talents:
- 5-8 years of experience in the online digital space working with premium publishers, networks, SSPs/DSPs, and exchange platforms
- Intimate familiarity with online video advertising and the video lumascape
- Must have a strong ability to present and effectively engage in detailed conversations with clients
- Ability to understand/present complex products and deal structures
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Bonus SpotX'er talents:
- Coming from a premium publisher would be ideal
- OTT, ConnectedTV, mobile & related experiences are a bonus
- Coming from companies like the following are also a great match: adap.tv/ AOL/Verizon, Liverail/Facebook, Tremor Video, Yume, Teads, Undertone, Rubicon, Pubmatic, FreeWheel, Brightroll/Yahoo, Defy, OpenX, AppNexus, MoPub/Twitter, Vdopia, AdColony, AdMel, PointRoll, Integral Ad Science, etc
Every day, their team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by utilizing creativity, innovation, and solid technical expertise. They value diversity, individual contributions, and can offer you the advantages of working with a hyper-growth company including an agile environment, the ability to influence product decisions, and open access to company leaders. You will also enjoy stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), and paid vacations to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.