Demand Facilitation Manager - New YorkPosted on 01st February 2017
|Location||New York, United States|
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
They are looking for an energetic seller trainee in New York City to work on large Demand Facilitation (DF), agency development projects within the Platform team. In this exciting role you will be responsible for building and managing strategic demand-side relationships from large digital agencies, major brands, and other specialized buyers in the video ecosystem for the SpotX Platform. In summary, you will represent strategic publishers and structure/negotiate high profile private market deals with your buyer relationships. By structuring programmatic private market deals between premium publishers and specialty brands, you will be laying the groundwork for the future of publisher direct negotiations and execution.
Making an immediate impact:
- Build, manage and understand relationships with buyers across the video ecosystem
- Work proactively with SpotX programmatic, publisher, media planning, and product account teams
- Help to build out the business by creating workflows, adding to SFDC framework, and communicating new process to the entire organization
- Create unique and customized publishers direct media plans for high profile buyers
- Be consultants to ther publishers on how to structure their demand offerings to the buyer value chain
- Evangelize all buying techniques utilized through their programmatic infrastructure to buyers
- Creatively market new publisher inventory to buyer network
- Effectively communicate progress to the platform team
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- 1-3 years in the online digital space with experience in video
- Solid experience with online advertising; video, networks, SSPs, and exchange platforms
- Must have a strong ability to communicate by presenting and engaging in detailed conversations with clients
- Ability to understand complex products and deal structures after training is key
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical work environment
- Bachelors degree
- Strong connections with large digital tier 1 agencies like OMD, Initiative, Xaxis, Accuen, Vivaki, Starcom MediaVest Group, etc.
Every day, their team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical expertise. They value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, etc. You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. They strive for success, but they want their team members to have a healthy work-life balance too. SpotX values diversity. They work hard to maintain diversity and a rewarding company culture.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.