Internship: Digital Account Executive, UK & EMEA - LondonPosted on 13th April 2017
You’ve probably heard a lot about the “big potential in Asia”…why not join a team that lives and breathes this idea every day?
Appcoach is a leading and award-winning mobile agency headquartered in China that specialises in mobile UA solutions for Asia. Currently revolutionising the way in which mobile app developers market and grow their user bases globally, Appcoach utilises all mobile advertising media channels to drive partner success, including; social, video, m-web and in-app. With 9 offices and over 120 employees globally, Appcoach has helped hundreds of advertisers and publishers develop their presence in APAC markets, including some of China’s largest tech companies such as Tencent, Baidu, Alibaba and many more. The company is backed by prominent venture capital firms and growing rapidly.
They currently have an immediate opening for a 3-month internship with their London office. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to learn from our expert team and gain exposure in the hugely growing mobile app performance advertising industry. This is a 3-month fixed contract to start, with an opportunity to go permanent should the need arise.
As a Digital Account Executive, you will report to the Head of Demand, Western Countries and work closely with the User Acquisition team at Appcoach. You’ll have the chance to work with advertisers, technology companies, & publishers… literally all areas of the mobile app marketing industry.
- Review and help identify meaningful business opportunities for the Demand team
- Manage campaign processes, monitoring programme activity
- Work closely with spreadsheets, crunching numbers and producing clear reports
- Follow up, project management and tracking
- Maintain CRM and client meeting notes
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Previous experience in the media/advertising business is a plus, but most important is your attitude: they are looking for a candidate passionate and excited to join the media advertising (buying) sector, someone eager to learn all about mobile app user acquisition marketing, and ready to make the most of this amazing opportunity.
- A passion for all things digital
- Eager to learn, not afraid to face challenges or unknown disciplines
- Highly data-driven, likes spreadsheets + numbers + statistics
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptionally well-organised
- Ability to be strategic and analytical
- Energetic and collaborative
- Positive feel-good attitude
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.