Account Coordinator, Supply Operations - AmsterdamPosted on 23rd May 2017
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 8 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
They are searching for an Account Coordinator position with our Publisher Team at their Benelux office in the heart of Amsterdam. The Publisher Team manages thousands of websites across the world that provide quality video content to the SpotX marketplace for video advertising opportunities. SpotX is growing rapidly and strong performers will have opportunities for advancement and promotion.
Making an immediate impact:
- Support Account Managers in building and maintaining quality relationships with publisher clients
- Assist Account Managers in daily communication with our network of publishers
- Proactively monitor new client accounts
- Identify opportunities using analytics and tools to ensure publishers revenue is maximized
- Own all daily and weekly reporting per client requests
- Own inventory discovery process using Salesforce and internal tools
- Perform client audits throughout the SpotX marketplace
- Create and provide in-depth records of all scheduled future inventory
- Work closely with the Demand teams to ensure full and accurate delivery of ad campaigns
- Assist team on large scale initiatives
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year college
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced organizational skills
- Critical to exhibit a “go-getter” attitude and go above and beyond the task at hand
- Professional and responsible attitude
- Aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must
SpotX is a video ad serving platform providing media owners with monetization tools for desktop, mobile and connected devices. The platform features modern ad serving and programmatic infrastructure, and other monetization tools, like solutions for OTT and outstream video ad units. SpotX gives publishers the control, transparency and actionable insights needed to understand buyer behavior, manage access and pricing, and maximize revenue. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and has offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Hamburg, Belfast, and Singapore. In July 2014, RTL Group, a leader across broadcast, content and digital, acquired a 65% stake in SpotX. For updates, follow SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.