Technical Account Manager - LondonPosted on 26th May 2017
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
About the Role/Company
Avocet provides a media buying platform for advertisers and agencies to go beyond “cookies” and “impressions” to reach real people with quality ads that they actually see.
Their platform’s cross-device and viewability technologies work in tandem with their optimization algorithms to turn terabytes of data into meaningful actions for our clients. In short: the right ads are delivered, in view, to the right people across any device, and at the right price.
They are looking for a full-time Technical Account Manager to join the rapidly growing team in London. You’ll work with a smart, empathetic team that values results over ego/hierarchy. This is a hands-on position, with great scope for personal development and making an impact. You will work closely with global advertising agencies and continuously be learning and analysing new systems and technologies.
- Become an expert on the Avocet platform and online advertising industry.
- Work with agency clients to understand their goals and ensure these are effectively delivered.
- Manage all aspects of client relationships including: business reviews, technical support and platform training.
- Planning, setup and management of online ad campaigns using the Avocet platform.
- Manage and contribute to internal tools and processes to improve on-going campaign and account management
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
- Quickly learn new technologies and concepts with minimal guidance.
- Using own initiative to solve complex problems in a results-oriented environment.
- Quickly and accurately process large data sets to extract actionable insights.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion and aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Experience in a client facing role with a commitment to client success.
- Experience analysing large data sets.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel.
- Technical and quantitative degrees preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.