Product Marketing Manager, Denver - Broomfield, ColoradoPosted on 21st June 2017
|Location||Broomfield, Colorado, United States|
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with billions of ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
They are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team in Denver, CO. You’ll help drive awareness and adoption of SpotX’s products, solutions and services among existing customers and prospects. In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing product marketing initiatives to educate and inspire internal and external audiences. Working with product management, business development, marketing and client service teams, you know how to work in a cross functionalrole and deliver seamless product rollouts.
You have previous experience in a product or marketing role in the ad tech space or a similarly complex industry within tech.Additionally, you have a test and iterate mentality, a roll up the sleeves, can-do attitude and a strong track record of efficiently executing go-to-market strategy and crafting compelling product narratives.
Making an immediate impact:
- Create and execute go-to-market (GTM) strategy for a set of Platform features
- Develop compelling product/feature narratives with clear, consistent and compelling messaging through a strong customer focus, both internal and external, and work backwards from customer needs to identify the best strategies and solutions
- Translate technical product features into benefits focused messaging that overcomes usage barriers
- Collaborate with Product, Platform Services and Business Development stakeholders to developing effective product/feature training that maximizes internal knowledge and external adoption and engagement
- Coordinate and develop content for high-impact customer-facing materials such as solution sheets, infographics, customer emails, trainings, Knowledge articles, blog posts and case studies to clearly communicate success stories and best practices
- Be a spokesperson for SpotX across a variety of communication channels
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals, track and take accountability for business results and conduct cross-functional post-mortems to create a cycle of continuous improvement
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- 4-6 years of B2B product marketing, product, marketing or business strategy experience, with a portfolio that proves success
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to effectively complex topics to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences. Public speaking and/or sales training experience a plus
- Experience working with sales, client services, product management and developers
Outstanding copywriting, copy editing and content creation skills. Detail oriented with a good eye for graphics.
- Curious, confident, collaborative and proactive
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Experience conducting win-loss interviews and developing user personas a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or technology fieldbout SpotX
SpotX is a video ad serving platform providing media owners with monetization tools for desktop, mobile and connected devices. The platform features modern ad serving and programmatic infrastructure, and other monetization tools, like solutions for OTT andoutstream video ad units. SpotX gives publishers the control, transparency and actionable insights needed to understand buyer behavior, manage access and pricing, and maximize revenue. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and has offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Hamburg, Belfast, and Singapore. In July 2014, RTL Group, a leader across broadcast, content and digital, acquired a 65% stake in SpotX. For updates, follow SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.