Manager, Platform Services - New YorkPosted on 21st June 2017
|Location||New York, United States|
SpotX is looking for a talented, customer-driven individual to join their Platform Services team as the relationship owner and point person for Premium Publishers on the East Coast. Based in their offices in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, you will be responsible for managing and growing existing publisher relationships in a variety of fashions including, but not limited to, strategy development, tool training & yield optimization. The Platform Services Manager will be responsible for managing and growing existing publisher relationships as the owner of the account. You will work to ensure an optimal relationship with each account and that each partner’s charters are achieved. You will also interact daily with the SpotX Operations team based in Colorado.
Making an immediate impact:
- Manage & grow relationships with existing SpotX publishers within the marketplace
- Educate & up-sell existing partnerships to utilize full breadth of SSP and Platform tools & products
- Train & influence publishers to utilize SpotX Platform on self-service basis
- Work proactively with Colorado based operations team to execute on behalf of accounts
- Identify new revenue opportunities for portfolio of suppliers and facilitate additional yield
- Capture and relay product feedback from publisher to SpotX
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the strategy and growth
- Effectively communicate strategy and solutions to the platform team, as well as senior management
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-4 years of experience in the online digital space, ideally with publishers, networks, SSPs/DSPs, and exchange platforms
- Experience with online video advertising
- Must have a strong ability to present and effectively engage in detailed conversations with clients
- Ability to understand/present complex products and deal structures
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment
Every day, their team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical expertise. They value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, etc. You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. They strive for success, but they want their team members to have a healthy work-life balance too. With more than 5 billion ad decisions per day, SpotX is the largest global marketplace of video ad inventory reaching 900 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries each month. SpotX values diversity. They work hard to maintain diversity and a rewarding company culture.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.