Merchant Account Manager - London, United KingdomPosted on 04th August 2017
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Skimlinks is a leading e-commerce monetisation & data platform connecting over 1.5m publisher domains (Conde Nast, Hearst, NYTimes) with 20,000+ retailers/ merchants (Net-a-porter, Amazon, Wayfair, ASOS...). Skimlinks rewards publishers for driving e-commerce by turning product links and product references in their content into trackable affiliate links. We believe monetisation should be seamless so that publishers can focus on providing great content and a brilliant user experience. We leverage data from our core platform (we have a direct view of the shopping behaviors of over 650m users) and have built the world's largest declared shopping intent data pool available for programmatic buyers, called Audiences by Skimlinks.
- Own and develop a portfolio of Merchant/Advertiser clients so they utilise Skimlinks’ services and platform to their fullest potential
- Skimlinks continues to be seen as a trusted advisor among all your merchants when it comes to increasing sales from content marketing;
- Incremental revenue from merchant offers within your portfolio continues to grow.
- Day to day you will be responsible for:
> Successfully evangelising how Merchants, Networks, Agencies and Publishers can all benefit from Skimlinks
> Utilising internal and Salesforce dashboards to understand progress against targets and how to reach them
> Quarterly QBRs for VIP clients
> Regularly analysing data around how a client is performing, benchmarking them against their competitors and providing suggestions for how they can grow
> Compiling and analysing merchant reports in regards to activities with specific publisher clients
> Working with the Operations team to analyse data and ensure our programs are technically optimised
> Enforcing strong network quality standards across Skimlinks Publishers in regards to how they promote Merchants
> Attending conferences and industry events to represent Skimlinks to current and prospective clients
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Goes the extra mile: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company; Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Obsessed about shared learning: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information; Obsesses about developing own skills and train people around them. Easily coachable and keen to receive constructive feedback.
- Strong sense of accountability: Lives up to verbal and written agreements; Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proven track record in an account management role within a structured sales environment.
- Solid understanding of the advertising, affiliate, online publishing or media industry.