Sales Director (French speaking) - LondonPosted on 29th August 2017
Oracle acquired Moat to complement its burgeoning Marketing Cloud and Data Cloud businesses in the summer of 2017.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
- Educate publishers and advertisers on the value of Moat’s intelligence and analytics tools to measure and elevate digital brand advertising.
- Represent the Moat brand in the advertising ecosystem; evangelize and advocate Moat’s platform and vision.
- Embrace the belief that all prospects and clients should have an amazing and consistent experience when working with Moat – constantly striving to deliver that experience.
- Identify, qualify, and engage new prospective clients in the Publisher and Advertiser verticals.
- Consistently close new business - at or above quota.
- Represent Moat across the French market.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- You have 5+ years of SaaS/Technology sales, preferably selling data or analytics to tier one French publishers, brands, or agencies.
- You’re well versed in selling and presenting to heads of Sales and/or Marketing departments.
- You are able to speak and write English and French fluently and idiomatically.
- You are a regular on your company’s top producer’s list or President’s Club and have the stats to back it up.
- You consistently out-perform goals while maintaining a strong sense of team collaboration.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
- You’re curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About the Team
- They value superior writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
- They strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
- They get stuff done. And fast.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire