Brand Partnerships Director - New YorkPosted on 24th October 2017
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries. Visit them at www.spotx.tv
SpotX is on the grow and adding a Brand Partnerships Director to their National Programmatic team, primarily to work with top advertisers New York and the Northeast. The role involves working closely with the internal team to develop and manage relationships with key decision makers at brands and their agencies. A successful candidate will understand the nuances of programmatic video, and how to navigate the marketing department of a Fortune 1000 advertiser to get in front of the appropriate decision makers.
Making an immediate impact:
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline with large brands in the assigned region.
- Establish strong relationships with clients through the complete sales cycle.
- Determine client needs and ensure proper execution for private market buying.
- Work with internal teams to convey proper supply and reporting needs.
- Continuously grow pipeline and brand activations in order to exceed goals.
- Frequent face to face interaction with decision makers at potential and active customers in assigned region is expected.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- This is an individual contributor role requiring strong brand direct connections and a consultative approach.
- 7-12 years media sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success in building relationships at the brand level.
- Excellent presentation skills with great industry and programmatic knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work across multiple internal teams.
- High level of integrity and honesty along with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record on exceeding sales goals.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with cross department teamwork.
- BA/BS from an accredited 4 year college
SpotX is a video ad serving platform providing media owners with monetization tools for desktop, mobile and connected devices. The platform features modern ad serving and programmatic infrastructure, and other monetization tools, like solutions for OTT and outstream video ad units. SpotX gives publishers the control, transparency and actionable insights needed to understand buyer behavior, manage access and pricing, and maximize revenue. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and has offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Hamburg, Belfast, and Singapore. In July 2014, RTL Group, a leader across broadcast, content and digital, acquired a 65% stake in SpotX. For updates, follow SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.