Sr. Marketing Manager - North AmericaPosted on 25th October 2017
|Location||New York, United States|
The Sr. Marketing Manager, NA will play a central role in the overall development and enhancement of the marketing function for IPONWEB’s suite of technologies, products and services in the region.
You will be responsible for evolving the IPONWEB brand position in NA by crafting key messaging and positioning for IPONWEB solutions and services to support pre-and post-sales efforts and conceiving, developing and executing innovative B2B marketing programs that will help drive market awareness and sales, and extend the company’s position as a thought leader in the space.
A proven capacity for strategic thinking, combined with a practical, well-rounded and hands-on approach to all aspects of marketing is paramount for this position. The ability to grasp and translate deep technical concepts and capabilities into clear market propositions through exceptional communication and analytical skills will also be critical.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the online advertising space, especially the media trading landscape, with an emphasis upon programmatic technologies, and possess the ability to work with multiple teams, over multiple time zones and cultures.
- Own regional marketing plan, budget, and execution across all channels to support regional business goals and initiatives
- Research, evaluate, plan, and manage events, including all budgeting, design, and scheduling requirements
- Track and measure the impact of marketing efforts against department and regional KPIs
- Partner with GSC and regional BD teams to provide sales enablement and marketing support in the form of prospect identification, meeting prep, and proposal development
- Identify and collaborate with internal thought leaders in the region to elevate their subject matter expertise via targeted speaking and content opportunities
- Partner with SC and Demand Activation teams to support successful migration of new u-Platform clients from establishment to production
- Analyze website, lead capture, and social activity to understand marketing impact and provide insights to BU and BD teams
- Identify and maintain calendar of relevant industry awards, speaking opportunities, and events for potential company submissions or to share with SC, BD, HR, and/or client teams
- Maintain library of up-to-date marketing and sales collateral for company-wide use and visibility
- Create ad hoc marketing and sales collateral as needed, in line with brand and messaging guidelines
- Gather market intelligence and feedback to inform new product/service opportunities, requirements and competitive comparisons with clearly defined go-to-market strategies
- Update social channels in line with corporate guidelines with relevant and valuable news, announcements, and content coming from the region
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Work with the Business Development & Client Services teams to develop materials and marketing initiatives that support new business and product initiatives.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships within media, event and broader industry influencers.
- Develop, and maintain a deep understanding of customer business drivers, metrics, product vision and the linkage to IPONWEB solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with design, PR and other marketing production partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with IPONWEB executives and senior staff to ensure the effective execution of marketing vision.
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development, Product Management and the Executive teams to implement and support key strategic initiatives.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience
- 2-5 years in the digital marketing and Ad technology industry with a strong understanding of the - RTB landscape, existing and emerging ad technologies, ad serving, analytics, enterprise marketing and big data.
- Experience and Exposure to B2B, SaaS, Enterprise Product Marketing ideal.
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
- Proven ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear product messages and Whitepapers.
- Ability to aggregate multiple sources of data, research and information and consolidating that into business cases for new products and solutions.
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS in business or marketing
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPONWEB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire