Technical Account Manager - North AmericaPosted on 26th October 2017
|Location||New York, United States|
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) for BidSwitch will play a vital role in the continued growth of innovative new and existing business in North American markets; serving as a technical account specialist providing initial technical support, and subject matter expert (SME) for the product in a post-sale capacity with some pre-sale support.
Working in tandem with Client Service teams, the role will be focused on providing technical analysis, consulting, and basic trouble shooting, as well as supporting client facing initiatives from a technical focus. Additional, the individual will evangelize BidSwitch to potential and existing clients, and will actively work to promote its products both within IPONWEB and externally with clients and industry entities.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of the online advertising industry, with a strong technical aptitude for understanding how systems work together in the RTB landscape. With strong analytical and interpersonal skills, the candidate would have proven presentation abilities and an aptitude for frequent travel. The role will report to Sales Engineering Director.
As a role, the BidSwitch TAM will aim to help further establish BidSwitch as the industry standard for connectivity and distributed services in the RTB and Programmatic ecosystem.
- Develop and refine strategic technical solutions and analysis to maximise revenues from existing clients
- Lead deep-dive analysis and technical consulting for clients with a focus on growing partnership relationships, client performance and BidSwitch revenue.
- Work closely with Client Services teams to educate potential and existing clients on BidSwitch technology and feature propositions.
- Serve as an SME for BidSwitch -- both among internal client service teams and clients -- as well as a liaison to promote new innovations and opportunities.
- Act as a feedback loop to product, and client services teams.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of existing partnership and product details ranging from technical specifications to business development initiatives, and everything in between.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in the online advertising industry in an external-facing role.
- Extensive technical and integration experience in the media trading industry.
- Experience with and ability to utilize JS, SQL, and reporting systems
- Deep knowledge and familiarity with programmatic media trading and RTB technologies is considered essential.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience; ability to provide clear and concise evaluations and actionable insights from the analysis of complex datasets. A love of problem solving through data.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to travel roughly 25% of the time, both domestically and internationally.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment; flexibility in working across both cultures and languages.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPONWEB complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire