Publisher Manager - London, UKPosted on 08th February 2018
Quantum is the Native Advertising expert. With its state-of-the-art technology, its extensive network of Publishers and demand-side clients and its savoir-faire, Quantum has been dominating the Native Advertising market in continental Europe and is now expanding globally. Quantum launched in 2014 as a joint venture with AdUX. It currently has 7 offices across Europe (including the UK) and several international joint ventures, the latest being with the Prisa Group (El Pais) in LATAM.
The Publisher Manager role is the first of several additions to the team scheduled in 2018. He/she will be responsible for all commercial tasks needed for effective Publisher acquisition. In addition, the Publisher Manager will have ongoing account management responsibilities until such time when the number of clients justifies the hire of a full-time Account Manager.
This person should have exceptional people skills and should be able to deal with conflict resolution promptly and efficiently.
The role of Publisher Manager encompasses establishing new and existing customer relationships at an executive and senior management level. She/he will also oversee key Publisher relationships to ensure revenue growth and service of the highest standard. As a result, the role requires a considerable level of experience with Publishers, outstanding business development and account management skills, coupled with the ability to work autonomously.
- Prospecting and sales cycle management: evangelise Native Solutions (design and trading), identify potential Publisher partners, develop relationships, prepare pitch material, send follow-up material when required, generate proposals, negotiate prices and contract terms accordingly.
- Client Development: cross-functional coordination (partner development strategy and management, pricing, inventory monetisation, performance monitoring and business reviews), manage revenue and growth (Quantum and Partners) and contribute to overall customer success.
- Internal improvements and team contribution: develop and document best practices for key processes and internal / external communication.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Deep understanding of the programmatic ecosystem. The Publisher Manager is an expert on the sell side but also understands what drives the demand
- Must have a proven track record of delivering new revenue and exceeding client revenue target expectations consistently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. The Publisher Manager will show proactivity and use all means necessary to meet objectives. He/she will demonstrate strong and consistent decision-making skills with both prospects and existing customers
- High level of integrity: must take responsibility for all aspects of his/her work and act in the best interest of Quantum and its customers at all times
- Ability to work independently
- A solid network: existing relationships with high-ranking staff publishers level
Mission and values:
Quantum stands for quality, innovation and entrepreneurship. As the lead for Publishers in the UK, the candidate will take charge of the business as if his/her own. He/She will thrive to produce outstanding results, while prioritising relationships, internal or external.
The Publisher Manager will adhere to the following values and agree with the following action points:
- Highest Standard of service across Publishers regardless of revenue
- Evangalise Quantum’s technology, products and way of conducting business across markets
- Represent the company and showcase its mission
- Respect competition and focus on business
- Treat every opportunity equally
- Be smart, quick and consistent
- Optimise communication, internal or external
- Aspire to learn and be the best person you can
- Bring ideas to the table: every idea is worth exploring
- Improve processes and systems: there is always room to do better
- Share: with your colleagues and with your prospects and clients
- Speak out when you feel something isn’t quite right
- Have fun: it is essential in this job!
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire