In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, SpotXchange‘s Alex Merwin addresses the problems with lack of transparency in the ecosystem, the issues with multi-bid and the problems with floor pricing. He further explains how publishers are currently seeing a tiny fraction of the total demand for their video inventory, and how they could leverage RTB more efficiently in the future via ‘multi-bid’.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Programmatic Publishing: Time to Repurpose Ad Tech
- Five Ways to Train the Next Generation of Programmatic Talent
- Verizon's Yahoo Deal Creates Powerful Competitive Rival: Experts Comment
- Fundamentally, Users Aren't Cookies: Q&A with Ezra Pierce, CEO, Avocet & David de Jong, CEO, Screen6
- Don't Target Consumers Out At Sea: A Guide to Successful Location Targeting