In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, SpotXchange‘s Alex Merwin addresses the problems with lack of transparency in the ecosystem, the issues with multi-bid and the problems with floor pricing. He further explains how publishers are currently seeing a tiny fraction of the total demand for their video inventory, and how they could leverage RTB more efficiently in the future via ‘multi-bid’.
- Ad Tech: Not Even the Beginning of the End
- Senior Agency Exec, Anthony Rhind, Leaving Carat to Join Adform As CSO; Why European Ad Tech Can't Sell at a Premium
- OpenX Overtakes Google at Top of 'Trust Index'
- Ad Tech Mergers & Acquisitions, Plus the Rise of the Single Stack
- The Evolution of the ATD & What it Means for Holding Groups