In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, SpotXchange‘s Alex Merwin addresses the problems with lack of transparency in the ecosystem, the issues with multi-bid and the problems with floor pricing. He further explains how publishers are currently seeing a tiny fraction of the total demand for their video inventory, and how they could leverage RTB more efficiently in the future via ‘multi-bid’.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Programmatic Video – Two’s Company, Three’s a Crowd
- Appnexus Makes Microsoft Inventory 100% Programmatic; Advertisers Want 3rd-Party Verification
- Could Xindi be the Most Expensive Botnet yet?
- Mobile Video Ads: Don’t Shoot the Messenger
- China Offers Ad Tech Potential, But Competition Proves Stiff & Local Understanding Critical
Williams-SonomaProgrammatic Media Manager - San Francisco, United States