In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Visual IQ‘s Adit Abhyankar explains how the conversation around attribution is moving from analytics to operations. Visual IQ addresses the problem of attribution by looking at both direct and cross-channel, digital and offline. Adit breaks down how to action this data from a practitioner’s point of view, holistically, integrating both top-down and bottom-up attribution. Combining the standard, econometric approach with granular digital attribution leads to more informed scenario planning. Moving from merely a statistical approach to actually observing user behaviour at the user level, leads to recommendations at the placement and keyword level — which can be optimised in real-time.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Programmatic Video – Two’s Company, Three’s a Crowd
- Appnexus Makes Microsoft Inventory 100% Programmatic; Advertisers Want 3rd-Party Verification
- Could Xindi be the Most Expensive Botnet yet?
- Mobile Video Ads: Don’t Shoot the Messenger
- China Offers Ad Tech Potential, But Competition Proves Stiff & Local Understanding Critical
Williams-SonomaProgrammatic Media Manager - San Francisco, United States