In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Visual IQ‘s Adit Abhyankar explains how the conversation around attribution is moving from analytics to operations. Visual IQ addresses the problem of attribution by looking at both direct and cross-channel, digital and offline. Adit breaks down how to action this data from a practitioner’s point of view, holistically, integrating both top-down and bottom-up attribution. Combining the standard, econometric approach with granular digital attribution leads to more informed scenario planning. Moving from merely a statistical approach to actually observing user behaviour at the user level, leads to recommendations at the placement and keyword level — which can be optimised in real-time.
- The Battle for Cross-Device IDs Heats Up
- The Echo Chamber: The New Agency Programmatic Strategy Revealed... in Two Handy Visuals
- MySpace CEO: 'Atlas is Not an end-to-end Platform… It's just a Display Ad Server'
- What Lessons Were Learnt From 'Programmatic-Only Week'?
- Programmatic Ad Spend set to Surge, But Transparency Remains an Issue