In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Visual IQ‘s Adit Abhyankar explains how the conversation around attribution is moving from analytics to operations. Visual IQ addresses the problem of attribution by looking at both direct and cross-channel, digital and offline. Adit breaks down how to action this data from a practitioner’s point of view, holistically, integrating both top-down and bottom-up attribution. Combining the standard, econometric approach with granular digital attribution leads to more informed scenario planning. Moving from merely a statistical approach to actually observing user behaviour at the user level, leads to recommendations at the placement and keyword level — which can be optimised in real-time.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Exposure Time: A New Standard for Measuring Digital Effectiveness?
- Questions APAC Firms Should Ask Before Investing in DMPs
- Making Space for Digital in the Out-of-Home Industry
- Surge in Marketing Automation Deals Reflects Marketers' Business Needs
- Failure to Act Against Ad Fraud is Equal to Supporting Cybercrime
Ve InteractiveJunior Media Trader - London, United Kingdom
Ve InteractiveAccount Manager - London, United Kingdom
Ve InteractivePublisher Partnerships Executive - London, United Kingdom
Ve InteractiveDigital Sales Consultant - London, United Kingdom