In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Visual IQ‘s Adit Abhyankar explains how the conversation around attribution is moving from analytics to operations. Visual IQ addresses the problem of attribution by looking at both direct and cross-channel, digital and offline. Adit breaks down how to action this data from a practitioner’s point of view, holistically, integrating both top-down and bottom-up attribution. Combining the standard, econometric approach with granular digital attribution leads to more informed scenario planning. Moving from merely a statistical approach to actually observing user behaviour at the user level, leads to recommendations at the placement and keyword level — which can be optimised in real-time.
- Here Comes the Telco Ad Stack War
- Senior Agency Exec, Anthony Rhind, Leaving Carat to Join Adform As CSO; Why European Ad Tech Can't Sell at a Premium
- Overcoming the Challenges of Attribution Model Progress
- Ad Tech Mergers & Acquisitions, Plus the Rise of the Single Stack
- Ad Tech: Not Even the Beginning of the End