In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Visual IQ‘s Adit Abhyankar explains how the conversation around attribution is moving from analytics to operations. Visual IQ addresses the problem of attribution by looking at both direct and cross-channel, digital and offline. Adit breaks down how to action this data from a practitioner’s point of view, holistically, integrating both top-down and bottom-up attribution. Combining the standard, econometric approach with granular digital attribution leads to more informed scenario planning. Moving from merely a statistical approach to actually observing user behaviour at the user level, leads to recommendations at the placement and keyword level — which can be optimised in real-time.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Five Ways to Train the Next Generation of Programmatic Talent
- Fundamentally, Users Aren't Cookies: Q&A with Ezra Pierce, CEO, Avocet & David de Jong, CEO, Screen6
- Programmatic Publishing: Time to Repurpose Ad Tech
- Ad Spend Predicted to Fall for the First Time Since 2013
- Programmatic Has Endless Branding Opportunities: Q&A with Paul Carolan, Widespace