In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Gareth Holmes, UK Publisher Director at PubMatic, discusses the evolution of the SSP model in today’s market into a “Strategic Selling Platform”, allowing the publisher to focus on content-creation to engage users. Gareth breaks down the current CPM-driven ‘ego-system’, based on old assumptions, and its untenable position as a forward-thinking proposition.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
- It's R.I.P for SSPs: Here's Why
- As Programmatic Shifts from Campaigns to Customer Lifecycle Management, Is it Death to the DMP?
- Current Viewability Standards Don’t Equate to Effectiveness: Q&A with Meetrics & Platform161
- Make the Right Impression: A Field Guide to DCO
- Will There Still Be Anonymous Data in Online Marketing with the GDPR?