In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Gareth Holmes, UK Publisher Director at PubMatic, discusses the evolution of the SSP model in today’s market into a “Strategic Selling Platform”, allowing the publisher to focus on content-creation to engage users. Gareth breaks down the current CPM-driven ‘ego-system’, based on old assumptions, and its untenable position as a forward-thinking proposition.
- Senior Agency Exec, Anthony Rhind, Leaving Carat to Join Adform As CSO; Why European Ad Tech Can't Sell at a Premium
- Ad Tech: Not Even the Beginning of the End
- OpenX Overtakes Google at Top of 'Trust Index'
- Overcoming the Challenges of Attribution Model Progress
- Ad Tech Mergers & Acquisitions, Plus the Rise of the Single Stack