In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Gareth Holmes, UK Publisher Director at PubMatic, discusses the evolution of the SSP model in today’s market into a “Strategic Selling Platform”, allowing the publisher to focus on content-creation to engage users. Gareth breaks down the current CPM-driven ‘ego-system’, based on old assumptions, and its untenable position as a forward-thinking proposition.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Ad Spend Predicted to Fall for the First Time Since 2013
- Unlocking the Value of Location, Location, Location
- Five Ways to Train the Next Generation of Programmatic Talent
- Forget Header Bidding, It’s Time for Server-to-Server 2.0
- Fundamentally, Users Aren't Cookies: Q&A with Ezra Pierce, CEO, Avocet & David de Jong, CEO, Screen6