In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Gareth Holmes, UK Publisher Director at PubMatic, discusses the evolution of the SSP model in today’s market into a “Strategic Selling Platform”, allowing the publisher to focus on content-creation to engage users. Gareth breaks down the current CPM-driven ‘ego-system’, based on old assumptions, and its untenable position as a forward-thinking proposition.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Appnexus Makes Microsoft Inventory 100% Programmatic; Advertisers Want 3rd-Party Verification
- The Move to Trading on Viewability
- Programmatic Video – Two’s Company, Three’s a Crowd
- China Offers Ad Tech Potential, But Competition Proves Stiff & Local Understanding Critical
- The Era of Programmatic Creative
ad2gamesData Scientist - Berlin, Germany