In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Gareth Holmes, UK Publisher Director at PubMatic, discusses the evolution of the SSP model in today’s market into a “Strategic Selling Platform”, allowing the publisher to focus on content-creation to engage users. Gareth breaks down the current CPM-driven ‘ego-system’, based on old assumptions, and its untenable position as a forward-thinking proposition.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Exposure Time: A New Standard for Measuring Digital Effectiveness?
- Telenor Acquires Tapad For USD$360M As Telco Ad Tech Stack Race Continues
- Making Space for Digital in the Out-of-Home Industry
- Google Report 17% Increase in Ad Revenue, But Fail to Break Out Programmatic
- Brazilians Adoption of AdBlockers; GDB to Expand to Latin America
Williams-SonomaProgrammatic Media Manager - San Francisco, United States