In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Gareth Holmes, UK Publisher Director at PubMatic, discusses the evolution of the SSP model in today’s market into a “Strategic Selling Platform”, allowing the publisher to focus on content-creation to engage users. Gareth breaks down the current CPM-driven ‘ego-system’, based on old assumptions, and its untenable position as a forward-thinking proposition.
- MySpace CEO: 'Atlas is Not an end-to-end Platform… It's just a Display Ad Server'
- What Lessons Were Learnt From 'Programmatic-Only Week'?
- The Battle for Cross-Device IDs Heats Up
- The Echo Chamber: The New Agency Programmatic Strategy Revealed... in Two Handy Visuals
- The Evolution of the ATD & What it Means for Holding Groups