In this week’s #TraderTalkTV, Gareth Holmes, UK Publisher Director at PubMatic, discusses the evolution of the SSP model in today’s market into a “Strategic Selling Platform”, allowing the publisher to focus on content-creation to engage users. Gareth breaks down the current CPM-driven ‘ego-system’, based on old assumptions, and its untenable position as a forward-thinking proposition.
Sign up for Wiresync email newsletter
- Mobile Device IDs Will Lead in a Converged Media Landscape
- Almost Half of APAC Marketers Buy Programmatically; Indian Consumers Annoyed by Mobile Ads
- Forget the 4 P's of Marketing – Today it’s All About the 4 I's
- Facebook Audience Network Sells Video Ads for Third Parties; Twitter Takes Ads to Embedded Feeds
- Facebook Going After TV Budget with Introduction of Video to Audience Network