A Futures Exchange for Digital Advertising: Q&A with Lou Severine & Richard Bush, NYIAX←Back to Index
In a special episode of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York City, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane speaks with Lou Severine, CEO, and Richard Bush, chief product and technology officer, of NYIAX (New York Interactive Advertising Exchange) – a new exchange combining financial trading and advertising technology in one platform. Developed in partnership with Nasdaq, the platform will help advertisers and publishers buy, sell, and re-trade premium inventory.
In this episode you will hear:
– Why advertising needs a futures exchange, including the benefits of future contracts in advertising
– How publishers can leverage historical data to price the contracts
– How the exchange actually works and the fintech concepts being brought into the ad tech environment
– The benefits of NYIAX’s partnership with Nasdaq
– The transparency potential that could be brought to the industry by a futures exchange