by Lindsay Rowntree
on 21st Apr 2017 in TRADERTALK
At ExchangeWire Live NYC in March, Lindsay Rowntree, Head of Content, ExchangeWire chaired a discussion between Jon Mansell, VP, Marketplace Innovation, MAGNA and Michael O’Neil, VP programmatic sales and partnerships, Triton Digital about how programmatic is impacting emerging channels, such as OOH and audio.
During this discussion you will hear:
– How we define ‘emerging channels’ entering the programmatic space.
– The approach to programmatic with emerging channels, as well as learnings from more established programmatic channels.
– The evolution of DOOH and programmatic audio versus programmatic TV.
– How programmatic is benefitting these channels and why they need to ‘turn programmatic’.
– Whether calling these channels ‘programmatic’ fuels market confusion.
– The skills required and how these skills are sourced.
– Advertiser receptiveness to these ‘emerging channels’ being bought programmatically.
– The barriers that still exist and how these are overcome.
– The challenge of supply versus demand.
– How improved measurement increases advertiser uptake of emerging channels being bought programmatically.
TagsATSATS New YorkAudioDOOHTraderTalk TV