Director, Solutions Engineering - Denver/NY/SF, ColoradoPosted on 08th March 2017
|Location||Denver, New York, or San Francisco, United States|
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
As the Director, Solutions Engineering team, you will have limitless opportunities to grow technically in a fast-paced and exciting environment, while learning from the best in the industry. Where most jobs become monotonous, this unique position allows the flexibility for personal and mental growth at a rapid rate. Your role is critical to assisting both Business Development and Engineering with onboarding clients. These include but are not limited to pre-sales inquiries/meetings, publisher integrations, DSP integrations, and contributing code to help make the team’s job easier.
This position can be located in either Denver, New York, or San Francisco. You will have a team located throughout the U.S. to help you with these requests.
As Director of this team, you’ll be responsible for the following:
Making an immediate impact:
- Manage the Solutions Engineering team in the U.S.
- Hire new team members as needed
- Hands on coding for 50% of time in a variety of languages
- Deep understanding of the Ad Tech ecosystem, identify problems and solutions for publishers and DSPs
- Maintain deep knowledge of SpotX integration technologies for both publishers and DSPs
- Manage relationships with the Business Development, Product, and Engineering teams
- Improve/create systems to help with workload effectiveness and efficiency
- Interact with clients both in-person and via communication tools (i.e. email, chat, phone, etc)
- Assist with daily tasks such as publisher/DSP integrations
- Special projects as assigned
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Previous experience managing a Solutions (Sales) Engineering team
- Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Software development experience
- Ability to translate technical details to any audience
- Knowledge of ad servers, DSPs, and SSPs
- Experience developing and organizing support documentation
- Up to 50% travel
- Ad Tech experience preferred
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO(work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball, and ping pong
Every day, their team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by utilizing creativity, innovation, and solid technical expertise. They value diversity, individual contributions, and can offer you the advantages of working with a hyper-growth company including an agile environment, the ability to influence product decisions, and open access to company leaders. You will also enjoy stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), and paid vacations to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.