In a special edition of TraderTalk TV, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane interviews Brian Lesser, CEO North America of GroupM. Lesser will be opening ExchangeWire Live in New York City on 22 March, discussing how [...]
At ExchangeWire Live NYC in March, Brian Stempeck, CCO, The Trade Desk, delivered a keynote speech on the state of advanced TV in the US, running through some of the key challenges currently facing the connected TV market.
In his keynote, Stempeck discusses:
– How the fast fragmentation of consumer behaviour is causing the need for TV to adapt
– How fragmentation causes challenges of inventory scale and how DSPs can help solve for this
– The approach to maximise TV yield
– How agency [...]
At ExchangeWire Live NYC in March, Lindsay Rowntree, Head of Content, ExchangeWire chaired a discussion between Jon Mansell, VP, Marketplace Innovation, MAGNA and Michael O’Neil, VP programmatic sales and partnerships, Triton Digital about how programmatic is impacting emerging channels, such as OOH and audio.
During this discussion you will hear:– How we define ‘emerging channels’ entering the programmatic space. – The approach to programmatic with emerging channels, as well as learnings from more established programmatic channels. – The evolution of DOOH and programmatic audio [...]
In a special episode of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York City, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane speaks with Lou Severine, CEO, and Richard Bush, chief product and technology officer, of NYIAX (New York Interactive Advertising Exchange) – a new exchange combining financial trading and advertising technology in one platform. Developed in partnership with Nasdaq, the platform will help advertisers and publishers buy, sell, and re-trade premium inventory.
In this episode you will hear:
– Why advertising needs a futures exchange, including the [...]
At ExchangeWire Live NYC on 22 March, Caleb Sotelo, director of labs and staff engineer at OpenX, took to the stage to deliver a keynote speech on how OpenX are looking to bring back control and visibility to publishers.
If you haven’t heard of it, OpenX Labs has the sole purpose of creating innovative products in ad technology. Sotelo walked the audience through their latest project; the Ad Footprint Chrome extension, explaining why the Labs team designed it, how publishers [...]
In a special edition of TraderTalk TV, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane interviews Brian Lesser, CEO North America of GroupM. Lesser will be opening ExchangeWire Live in New York City on 22 March, discussing how the agency model remains relevant in a data-first world. Tickets are going fast.
In this episode of TraderTalk TV, Lesser discusses:
– The evolution in the media agency’s approach to technology
– How a data-first approach changes the leverage of agency buying power
– The development of [m]PLATFORM [...]
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Trevor Mengel, director, programmatic product – HX, Horizon Media about Horizon’s agency proposition and the changing face of TV media buying.
In this episode you will find out:
– How Horizon’s model has evolved in line with changing consumer and buyer trends
– Why Horizon have taken a different approach to programmatic and the trading desk model
– Why Horizon focus on media services over proprietary technology
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon about the evolution of the agency model.
This episode covers:
– The Cadreon business model and their development away from the ‘trading desk’ vernacular
– Cadreon’s technology layer and how it helps campaign management in a fragmented marketplace
– How Cadreon navigate the ecosystem of behalf of their clients and demonstrate value
– The criteria for working with third-party vendors
– Schmidt’s [...]
At ATS New York on 3 November 2016 Matt Prohaska, CEO, Prohaska Consulting moderated a panel discussion about whether programmatic video is going to change the media buying landscape. Panellists Jim Daily, president, USA, Teads.tv and Jana Meron, VP of programmatic and data strategy, Business Insider discuss inventory, industry resource and the development of the landscape.
This panel discussion covers:
– The limitations of video advertising, including VPAID versus VAST technology
– Challenges of video on the buy side versus the sell side
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane moderated a panel discussion on the topic of the rise of the data-driven publisher between Sara Livingston, VP, Digital Strategy, Turner, Mike Finnegan, VP, Programmatic & Product Innovation, Live Nation Entertainment, and Felix Zeng, Director of Business Development – Programmatic Sales, The Weather Channel.
The panel discussion covers:
– The common data mistakes made by publishers
– What skill sets publishers require to hone their data strategies
– How publishers can work together to [...]
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s head of content, Lindsay Rowntree moderated a discussion between Julian Baring, general manager – North America, Adform and Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon on the topic of creative and programmatic, asking whether combining creative and programmatic can yield better results for marketers.
This panel discussion covers:
– The true meaning of combining creative and programmatic – How connected creative and programmatic execution are currently – Where the sticking points currently lie and what’s stopping this from becoming a [...]