At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s head of content, Lindsay Rowntree moderated a discussion between Julian Baring, general manager – North America, Adform and Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon on the topic of [...]
In a special edition of TraderTalk TV, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane interviews Brian Lesser, CEO North America of GroupM. Lesser will be opening ExchangeWire Live in New York City on 22 March, discussing how the agency model remains relevant in a data-first world. Tickets are going fast.
In this episode of TraderTalk TV, Lesser discusses:
– The evolution in the media agency’s approach to technology
– How a data-first approach changes the leverage of agency buying power
– The development of [m]PLATFORM [...]
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Trevor Mengel, director, programmatic product – HX, Horizon Media about Horizon’s agency proposition and the changing face of TV media buying.
In this episode you will find out:
– How Horizon’s model has evolved in line with changing consumer and buyer trends
– Why Horizon have taken a different approach to programmatic and the trading desk model
– Why Horizon focus on media services over proprietary technology
In this special edition of TraderTalk TV, coming from New York, ExchangeWire CEO Ciaran O’Kane talks to Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon about the evolution of the agency model.
This episode covers:
– The Cadreon business model and their development away from the ‘trading desk’ vernacular
– Cadreon’s technology layer and how it helps campaign management in a fragmented marketplace
– How Cadreon navigate the ecosystem of behalf of their clients and demonstrate value
– The criteria for working with third-party vendors
– Schmidt’s [...]
At ATS New York on 3 November 2016 Matt Prohaska, CEO, Prohaska Consulting moderated a panel discussion about whether programmatic video is going to change the media buying landscape. Panellists Jim Daily, president, USA, Teads.tv and Jana Meron, VP of programmatic and data strategy, Business Insider discuss inventory, industry resource and the development of the landscape.
This panel discussion covers:
– The limitations of video advertising, including VPAID versus VAST technology
– Challenges of video on the buy side versus the sell side
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane moderated a panel discussion on the topic of the rise of the data-driven publisher between Sara Livingston, VP, Digital Strategy, Turner, Mike Finnegan, VP, Programmatic & Product Innovation, Live Nation Entertainment, and Felix Zeng, Director of Business Development – Programmatic Sales, The Weather Channel.
The panel discussion covers:
– The common data mistakes made by publishers
– What skill sets publishers require to hone their data strategies
– How publishers can work together to [...]
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s head of content, Lindsay Rowntree moderated a discussion between Julian Baring, general manager – North America, Adform and Erica Schmidt, managing director, North America, Cadreon on the topic of creative and programmatic, asking whether combining creative and programmatic can yield better results for marketers.
This panel discussion covers:
– The true meaning of combining creative and programmatic – How connected creative and programmatic execution are currently – Where the sticking points currently lie and what’s stopping this from becoming a [...]
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane moderated a panel between Dom Joseph, co-founder and CEO, Captify; Tyler Pietz, VP, programmatic, Cadreon; and Adam Heimlich, SVP programmatic, managing director of HX, Horizon Media on the topic of making upper funnel metrics work with programmatic.
Topics covered in the panel discussion include:
– The rise of performance branding over and above traditional branding campaigns
– The role of TV and video in upper funnel campaigns
– The part measurement plays [...]
At ATS New York 2016, Nathan Woodman, general manager, Demand Solutions, IPONWEB delivered a keynote speech on the topic of first-party machine learning in programmatic, with a request to the industry: can we create a framework for ‘Open Machine Learning’?
In this keynote presentation and fireside chat, You will hear from Woodman about the following:
– The sheer growth of data in the digital industry and how businesses are coping with it
– The increasingly prevalent role of machine learning
– How brands building [...]
At ATS New York on 3 November, ExchangeWire’s CEO, Ciaran O’Kane sat down with Joshua Wepman, managing director, GCA Savvian Advisors to discuss the state of the ad tech M&A market in the US.
In this fireside chat, hear from Wepman about the following topics:
– How the M&A market can be broken down into two different sections – The rise of the acquisitive telco – Whether martech will meet ad tech, along with a comment about the fact that a martech has never [...]
At ATS Singapore in July 2016 a panel discussion took place on why online video and programmatic are a perfect fit for making brands addressable.
Hear from panellists Darin Williams, Managing Director SEA, TubeMogul; Vicki Lyon, Director – AdTech Asia Pac and Japan, Ooyala; Charles Less, Head of Advertisng Sales, A+E Networks Asia; and Hemant Chauhan, Regional Digital Director, APAC, Carat about how APAC markets are developing with more sophisticated video and TV targeting, enabling brands to improve addressability.