Programmatic Foundations London 2017
21st Nov - 22nd Nov 2017
The Bloomsbury Building
Office Group, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SL
This training session is suitable for those within brands and agencies new to programmatic marketing or those wishing to strengthen their foundation knowledge. The sessions will focus on four key pillars of programmatic advertising: data, measurement, creative, and publishers.
What will you learn?
- The theory and principles behind the programmatic industry and relevant technology
- Building a programmatic strategy for your business and how to plan this
- How to apply this theory in practice, the challenges you need to be aware of and what you need to know next
Who should attend?
- Marketers and brand advertisers looking to better understand what programmatic advertising requires and how it can best be executed
- Agencies working with clients to execute programmatic campaigns
- Those new to programmatic, or those looking to build on their foundation knowledge with more detail of implementation and execution
Brought to you by &
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »