Programmatic Foundations London 2017
21st Nov - 22nd Nov 2017
The Bloomsbury Building
Office Group, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SL
This training session is suitable for those within brands and agencies new to programmatic marketing or those wishing to strengthen their foundation knowledge. The sessions will focus on four key pillars of programmatic advertising: data, measurement, creative, and publishers.
What will you learn?
- The theory and principles behind the programmatic industry and relevant technology
- Building a programmatic strategy for your business and how to plan this
- How to apply this theory in practice, the challenges you need to be aware of and what you need to know next
Who should attend?
- Marketers and brand advertisers looking to better understand what programmatic advertising requires and how it can best be executed
- Agencies working with clients to execute programmatic campaigns
- Those new to programmatic, or those looking to build on their foundation knowledge with more detail of implementation and execution
Brought to you by &
ATS London 2023-13th Jun 2023, Central Hall Westminster
ATS London After Party-14th Jun 2022
ATS London 2021-3rd Nov 2021, Lee Valley VeloPark, London
ATS London 2019-9th Sep 2019, BFI Southbank
MadTech Live London 2019-21st Feb 2019, h Club London (Hospital Club)
ATS London 2018-10th Sep 2018, BFI Southbank
Programmatic Training London – Your 2018 Data Strategy-1st Mar 2018, The Bloomsbury Building
Programmatic Masters London 2017-7th Sep 2017, Six Storeys - The Loft
Want to sponsor an event?
Get in touch »