Programmatic Foundations London 2017
Schedule for training
– An introduction to Programmatic: Where has it come from, what is it and why is it now so prevalent as a buying medium?
– 4 pillars: What are they and how do they work together to answer the marketing needs.
– Data: What makes up a good data strategy and how can it be actioned?
– Measurement: How to effectively measure activity, with attribution, cross-device and viewability.
– Creative: Building a creative strategy that uses data.
– Publishers: How to build an effective buying strategy, with brand safety in mind.
– Activation: How to deliver the pillars into an effective strategy that does better marketing.
– What next: The future roles of the agency, where we see the industry heading and what will be the key topics for 2018.
ATS London 2023-13th Jun 2023, Central Hall Westminster
ATS London After Party-14th Jun 2022
ATS London 2021-3rd Nov 2021, Lee Valley VeloPark, London
ATS London 2019-9th Sep 2019, BFI Southbank
MadTech Live London 2019-21st Feb 2019, h Club London (Hospital Club)
ATS London 2018-10th Sep 2018, BFI Southbank
Programmatic Training London – Your 2018 Data Strategy-1st Mar 2018, The Bloomsbury Building
Programmatic Masters London 2017-7th Sep 2017, Six Storeys - The Loft
Want to sponsor an event?
Get in touch »