Technical Operations Engineer - AmsterdamPosted on 23rd May 2017
SpotX is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 700 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries. SpotX is headquartered in Denver, Colorado and is part of the RTL Group family of companies. This role is based in the Amsterdam office.
They are seeking a talented Technical Operations Engineer who can contribute brilliantly to their team located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. You’ll be working in a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. They are seeking a motivated and detail oriented individual to work closely with their Supply, Demand and Engineering teams. You’ll be the technical liaison between the teams and our External partners. In this role you will be vital in sales engineering, implementations, integrations and handle all aspects of the technical post-sales partner integrations. You’ll be a part of a growing team so you’ll need to be versatile and enjoy taking on new challenges.
Making an Immediate Impact:
- Utilizing your strong Customer service skills and communication skills
- Developing and organizing support documentation
- Recommend new initiatives to improve client success
- Assist Operations with technical enquiries
- Making complex technology explainable to all stakeholders
- Managing and combining technology and business
- Provide training to both client and teams
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er Talents:
- 1-2 Relevant working experience
- Knowledge on digital programmatic advertising and adtech is preferred
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to triage, prioritize, categorize and resolve production impacting incidents
- Desire and eagerness to learn new technologies and apply that knowledge directly
- Strong problem-solving /analytical skills
- Ability to work independently within a cross functional team structure
Bonus SpotX’er Talents:
- Understanding of VAST/ VPAID technologies
- Experience on working with event trackers like Charles or Fiddler
- Working experience with Java, Python, Swift and PHP
Every day, their team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by utilizing creativity, innovation, and solid technical expertise. They value diversity, individual contributions, and can offer you the advantages of working with a hyper-growth company including an agile environment, the ability to influence product decisions, and open access to company leaders. You will also enjoy stability and benefits such as access to private medical insurance, a group pension scheme and a generous holiday allowance to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.