Demand Operations Manager - Hod Hasharon, IsraelPosted on 16th March 2018
Cedato are looking for a talented Demand Operations Manager to join their Marketplace team in their Israeli office, ready to take a key role in expanding their video business within the advertising technology field. This position focus on Video activity, requiring tech-orientation and understanding of video terms, trends, eco-system, etc.
- Optimize traffic based on pre-determined KPIs
- Monitor and review reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and identify irregularities or shifts in general trends.
- Analyze basic Supply and Demand fraud metrics and understand how to interpret into actionable insights.
- Input different types of client data into daily tracker tools, including Google Docs, HubSpot, and various internal tools.
- Work with a variety of Client User Interfaces to pull reports and input information
- Work closely with different business teams, including Publishers team and Ad Networks team
- Understand basic support workflows to identify areas for improvement
- Perform other job-related activities, projects and duties as requested
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- English - native tongue level
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in Video Advertising in relevant positions
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to interact with clients, management, and peers
- Understanding the online advertising industry
- Ability to actively drive problems to resolution
- Excellent team player, highly motivated, energetic and charismatic
- Analytical, resourceful and tech oriented
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.