ATS Paris 2019
3rd Apr 2019
22-24 Rue Quentin-Bauchart,
ATS Paris 2019 – Wednesday April 3
ATS Paris returns in 2019 on Wednesday, April 3 for another full day event focusing on challenges and future trends in the programmatic advertising and marketing technology industry.
2019 will be a pivotal year for the French digital marketing industry. With Amazon, Facebook and Google all trying to aggressively build their existing market share, the industry is looking at GAFA-neutral solutions to address key issues like identity, connected TV, attribution and GDPR-compliant targeting. Marketers and publishers are taking greater control of technology, data management and media execution. ATS Paris, now in its eighth year, continues to tackle these big topics. The event will again bring together hundreds of senior stakeholders from the French media landscape to debate and analyse key areas affecting marketers, agencies, tech vendors and content owners.
Areas of discussion for the day are listed below:
- The Media Owner's Move on Technology
- The Various Routes to Content Monetisation
- The ID Conundrum: How to Navigate Spend Through the World of Walled Gardens
- How the Service Layer Makes Programmatic Work for Advertisers
- Connected TV: Embracing the Future
- The Ad Fraud Problem: How Do We Address This Billion-Euro Problem
ATS Paris remains the only programmatic advertising and marketing technology event in France, bringing a full range of key players across the industry together for debate and discussion.
Who attends ATS Paris?
» Senior Marketers
» Trading Specialists
» Ad Exchanges
» Ad Networks & Sales Houses
» Ad Servers
» Infrastructure & Development Providers
» Tools & Apps Developers
» Ad-Tech Vendors
» Data Solution Providers & Data Platforms
* Tickets are non refundable. We will happily transfer the cost of the ticket to another ExchangeWire event or alternatively transfer the ticket to a colleague.
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »