ATS Paris 2015
22nd Apr 2015
Place de la Bourse
ATS returns to Paris on Wednesday April 22, 2015 at the Palais Brongniart, allowing attendees to consider the position of the market fresh from the perspective of a new year. We have decided to move the event from November to April, to avoid the clutter of the European Ad Tech calendar in the final quarter of the year. ATS Paris 2015 will be significantly different from previous years, offering a more in-depth look at the industry and possible future trends.
In particular, ATS Paris 2015 will feature:
- The Future of the Publisher Consortium – a look at the role of Publisher Consortia and how they are helping publishers shape strategies for data and technology
- The Rise of PMPs - how are buyers and sellers in France making this work, and what is the true value of these deals?
- Building on top of API”s – learn from ad tech's innovators and how they are building proprietary solutions on top of APIs
- Consolidation of the Ad Stack - will publishers look for a one-stack solution to manage all their inventory classes and will agencies look to consolidate their stack? We explore the conflict between media and ad tech, and what it means for the French market.
- Moving Beyond the Banner - Is 2015 the break out year for programmatic in rich media/home page takeovers and native formats?
- Permanent Innovation on the Client Side - Can advertisers who ‘in-house’ remain competitive? Does customisation offer true value for advertisers?
- The Cross-Device Conundrum - How do French advertisers and publishers address this cross-device problem
- Programmatic TV - Hear from TV industry leaders directly about how programmatic will be used in 2015
ATS Paris attracts an audience of 400+ across the programmatic media industry in France, including C-level executives from agencies, advertisers, publishers, trading specialists, and technology providers – a must attend event for the year.
Want to sponsor an event? Get in touch »