Road to ATS Paris: Mpublicité- Regie Obs' Vincent Salini Discusses French Programmatic Strategy←Back to Index
French advertising industry, Michel Juvillier, CEO, Juvillier Conseil interviews a number of experts from agencies and publishers, to bring a flavour of the key topics that will shape ATS Paris 2018, which takes place on 28 March. Video content is in French.
In the forth of the series, Juvillier interviews Vincent Salini, head of digital & brand content, Mpublicité- Regie Obs who provides his expert insight on the following:
– The main trends of 2017
– Programmatic TV strategy
– Advertiser desire to control programmatic strategy and operate programmatic in house
– How the issues of transparency and fraud will be dealt with in 2018
– The increasing prominence and resulting future of deal ID-based trading
– The first interview of the series, with Reworld Media’s Jeremy Parola, can be viewed here.
– The second interview of the series, with SoLocal’s Christophe Parcot, can be viewed here.
– The third interview of the series, with Tradelab’s Charles Gros, can be viewed here.