The MadTech Webcast: Applying Context for Brand Suitability in Programmatic Confirmation←Back to Webcasts
Ciaran O'Kane, CEO at ExchangeWire, is joined by Alexis Faulkner, head of Outcomes UK at Mindshare and Rich Raddon, co-founder and co-CEO at ZEFR, for this episode of the MadTech Webcast.
During this session, they discuss:
- How contextual technology for video differs from display
- What makes brand suitability different from brand safety
- How buyers can apply a 'smarter' approach to contextual relevance
- Why a granular approach to brand suitability will help publishers and advertisers beyond brand protection
- Whether contextual will become the go-to targeting solution for programmatic and automated buying
Zefr is a contextual data platform that enables brand suitable and precise activation across YouTube and Facebook. The company leverages patented Human-in-the-Loop technology to bring human cognition to scaled contextual advertising, rather than rely...
Powered by PressBox