The MadTech Webcast: Applying Context for Brand Suitability in Programmatic Confirmation←Back to Webcasts
by Grace Dillon on 6th Nov 2020 in Webcasts
Ciaran O'Kane, CEO at ExchangeWire, is joined by Alexis Faulkner, head of Outcomes UK at Mindshare and Rich Raddon, co-founder and co-CEO at ZEFR, for this episode of the MadTech Webcast.
During this session, they discuss:
- How contextual technology for video differs from display
- What makes brand suitability different from brand safety
- How buyers can apply a 'smarter' approach to contextual relevance
- Why a granular approach to brand suitability will help publishers and advertisers beyond brand protection
- Whether contextual will become the go-to targeting solution for programmatic and automated buying
Zefr is a contextual data platform that enables brand suitable and precise activation across YouTube and Facebook. The company leverages patented Human-in-the-Loop technology to bring human cognition to scaled contextual advertising, rather than rely...
Powered by PressBox