ATS London 2015
14th Sep 2015
Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank Centre
London SE1 8XX
ATS London 2015 returns to the Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank Centre, on Monday September 14.
For the third year running, ATS London will feature completely unsponsored content. That means more educational and inspirational discussion focussing on the most prominent issues, challenges and triumphs facing the industry, from a range of companies and individuals across the programmatic media space.
This year’s event will focus on case studies, in-depth discussions, presentations & product strip downs across a range of topics, including:
- Consolidation of the Ad Stack: Competing With Google on the Buy & Sell-Side
- How Ad Tech Crashes the Mar Tech Party: The Guide to Pivoting Your Business
- The Rise of Data Driven Bidders: The Next Plan Arrives
- Marketers Discuss In-Housing: Why it Will or Won’t Happen
- Don’t You Want me Baby? Who Will the Agencies Partner With & Why: How the Ad Network Will Survive
- Management of Data: Infrastructure/Methodology to Manage & Protect First Party Data
- Building the Programmatic Publisher: A Guide to Navigating Automation
- Mobile: Competing with GAFA and Opening up Programmatic Mobile
ATS London attracts an audience of 650+ across the global programmatic media industry, including C-level executives from agencies, advertisers, publishers, trading specialists, and technology providers – a must attend sell-out event every year.
This event sells out every year so be sure to book your tickets today. Complete our programmatic survey and receive a 20% discount!
ATS LONDON APP INFORMATION
We’re very excited to have our very own mobile app for ATS London 2015.
Using the event mobile app, you’ll be able to:
• Access all the information you need about the event in real time
• Check out the agenda and speakers to plan your day
• Save other attendee and speaker contact details for future networking opportunities
• Share updates and content via our event news feed – you’ll be able to access exclusive content from our speakers & sponsors each day in the lead up to the event
You should have received an email inviting you to access the app if you have registered for the event – this email contains a link which enables you to create your password and add details to your profile.
When completing your profile, we recommend you add a few words about yourself, upload a profile picture and connect your social media accounts. This will encourage other users to engage with your profile and increase your networking opportunities at the event.
Our app is optimised for use on iOS and Android devices but if you have another handset or wish to access the app via desktop computer, you can do so using the link below:
•WEB APP LINK
We are using a web app for this event.
A web app is an internet-based app that is accessible via the mobile device’s browser. It can be added to your phone home screen (much like a normal app) for easy access.
If you want to find out more about how to register or access the app, then simply jump over to the app help centre to find lots of handy hints and tips to set you on your way.
Alternatively, you can email the app support team email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Want to sponsor an event?
Get in touch »