Welcome to Episode 10 of TraderTalk. In this episode Ciaran O’Kane, Editor-In-Chief, ExchangeWire, speaks to Doug Conley, Head of Global Data Network at Tribal Fusion. Here Conley discusses the Tribal Fusion offering in more detail, the move into video, the rise of the trading desk and what it means for ad nets, the evolution of the ad net offering, the cookie directive and much more. So that you get all future episodes, you can subscribe to TraderTalk here.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Magnite Announces EMEA Leadership Team Following Global Rebrand
- Contextual Targeting – More than a Cookie Substitute: Q&A with Silverbullet's Marco Godina
- EU Scraps Privacy Shield Pact with US; Google Invests in Reliance Jio
- UK Ad Spend Down £1.1bn; Google Australia 'Disappointed' at ACCC Draft Code
- John McAfee Announces 'Ghost' Data Service; Singapore's 'Project Ubin' Passes Initial Tests