After a couple of weeks of waiting, TraderTalk is back! We are now upto episode eight, and we got some great interviews coming up in the next couple of weeks. In this episode Ciaran O’Kane, Editor-In-Chief, ExchangeWire, speaks to Michael Steckler, Managing Director Northern Europe at Criteo. Here Steckler discusses the Criteo offering, moving up the sales funnel, RTB trading, the cookie directive, the product roadmap and much more. So that you get all future episodes, you can subscribe to TraderTalk here.
Sign up for ExchangeWire Digest email newsletter
Get the latest ExchangeWire news delivered straight to your inbox.
- Magnite Announces EMEA Leadership Team Following Global Rebrand
- Contextual Targeting – More than a Cookie Substitute: Q&A with Silverbullet's Marco Godina
- EU Scraps Privacy Shield Pact with US; Google Invests in Reliance Jio
- UK Ad Spend Down £1.1bn; Google Australia 'Disappointed' at ACCC Draft Code
- John McAfee Announces 'Ghost' Data Service; Singapore's 'Project Ubin' Passes Initial Tests