Senior Platform Development Lead - London, United KingdomPosted on 13th April 2017
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers, agencies and digital media/ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of offline purchase data as well as the broadest set of online data. ODC leverages more than $2 trillion in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, B2B, CPG, Automotive, Technology, Telecom and Media & Entertainment.
During the past several years, ODC has created some of the industry’s biggest advancements in digital targeting. The ODC is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. Solutions include segmentation, insights, targeting and media activation.
They are looking for a well-rounded rock-star who is looking for the next big challenge. The Senior Platform Development Lead role is a unique combination of business development, product strategy, project management, and client services. You will be responsible for continuing to grow their strategic partnerships with leading technology platforms such as Google, Appnexus, TubeMogul and Videology. Your job is to understand how the Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) product suite best complements these major media company’s offerings, helping them enable more effective digital campaigns for their Brands.
- Revenue Growth: Develop and execute account plans with a focus on activities that will reach near-term revenue goals and lay the groundwork for sustainable long-term growth. Work closely with internal sales and business operations teams to track progress against forecasts.
- Relationship Development: Continually develop platform partner relationships based on trust, communication, and collaboration. The goal is to move beyond a vendor-buyer relationship to something truly strategic—where teams are collaborating on account planning and more co-pitches.
- Evangelism and Education: Ensure that your media partners have the tools and understanding they need to be successful in recommending ODC solutions to their clients.
- Product Development: Actively communicate to the Product team how ODC offerings are being received and help identify potential new offerings.
- Team Coordination: Identify the right resources within ODC to present the best solutions to our media partners. This requires working across many different groups, from the sales and product teams with deep vertical expertise (CPG, Auto, Retail, Telco, Travel) to experts in analytics and marketing.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Significant experience in sales, sales engineering, or business development roles working with advertising agencies, publishers, or digital media providers (Networks, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- Subject matter expertise in audience targeting, mobile and/or video preferred
- Demonstrated track record building and growing revenue across assigned accounts
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising processes and techniques. Solid understanding of ad-tech ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships over time, converting transactional relationships to trusted partnerships
- Strong energy, drive and enthusiasm balanced with patience and persistence
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and be flexible within a dynamic environment
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire.