Account Manager, Supply Operations - AmsterdamPosted on 22nd May 2017
SpotX is the programmatic video advertising platform with more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries.
They are looking for a talented and energetic person to join the platform team in their Amsterdam office as they grow this group nationally and internationally. You, as the new Account Manager, Supply Operations, will be responsible for managing and growing existing publisher relationships in a variety of fashions including, but not limited to, strategy development, tool training & yield optimization.
Making an immediate impact:
- Own high value publisher accounts, acting as a consult to that pub to maximize their revenue generated from SpotX marketplace and platform
- Enhance the experience of SpotX publishers by developing strong relationships, providing outstanding customer service and building a partnership with the client through the life-cycle of the account
- Growing revenue generated from the assigned publisher accounts both in the Benelux region and internationally
- Effectively communicate detailed learning’s/client feedback to the business development and senior management teams
- Analyze daily traffic data within our marketplace and report discrepancies or opportunities
Own and create quarterly business reviews with key and strategic accounts (travel required)
- Work closely with the Demand teams to ensure full and accurate delivery of ad campaigns
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Needed SpotX’er Talents:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience in the online digital space working with premium publishers, networks, SSPs/DSPs, and exchange platforms
- Intimate familiarity with online video advertising and the video landscape
- Multilingual: English and Dutch fluency is a must
- Ability to understand/present complex products and deal structures
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high growth, and technical environment
SpotX is a video ad serving platform providing media owners with monetization tools for desktop, mobile and connected devices. The platform features modern ad serving and programmatic infrastructure, and other monetization tools, like solutions for OTT and outstream video ad units. SpotX gives publishers the control, transparency and actionable insights needed to understand buyer behavior, manage access and pricing, and maximize revenue. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and has offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Sydney, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Hamburg, Belfast, and Singapore. In July 2014, RTL Group, a leader across broadcast, content and digital, acquired a 65% stake in SpotX. For updates, follow SpotX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
If you are interested in this position please click the APPLY NOW button below and mention you saw the vacancy on ExchangeWire or click here to be directed to the SpotX site.